This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Misfit

THANK YOU FOR MAKING AFLAN.SG POSSIBLE!

dp08zzO.png

(From left to right: Pinkie Pie, Puzzled, Summer, Rufus, Zee & Sud)

Congratulations to 6Kings E-Sports

for being the AFLAN.SG GRAND CHAMPIONS!

AFLAN.SG has come and gone! Thank you to all who helped, came, played and supported! Even though we encountered a series of hiccups while planning and on the day itself, the fact that it could happen is truly a success! Congratulations to Coy and Sharkbait who came in 2nd and 3rd place respectively! All the teams brought their A-Game to the LAN and fought a good fight. Special shoutout to Sharkbait & The Homely Hobos. These two teams have great chemistry and teamwork. We look forward to seeing big things in your future!

Congratulations to Bigfoot who emerged as MGE Champion, with Ketiak coming in 2nd and Combustion 3rd!

Big thanks to Colosseum for sponsoring the venue for us with what limited funds we had. None of this could have happened with you. A special shout-out to Donald for pulling through in more ways than one and to Jacky, the on-site technician, for being so patient running around tirelessly all day!

Thank you to the other Team Fortress 2 communities: Lowyat, OAG and Nietono who helped us advertise AFLAN.SG. Biggest thanks to eXtelevision for their shout out on eXtine's vlog!

To Cuteman, Saki, Puzz, Rufus, Summer, Cleric, Madman, Russkan, Azazel and Bait who helped with the casting. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. Cuteman you deserve a medal. Your energy at 1am in the morning was still bouncing off the roof!

To nagy, thank you for being the photographer for the event!!! The pictures look amazing and hopefully will be up soon :D

To Candice, thank you for helping out with the amazing posters and lanyard designs. I know there were a lot of changes to be made a long the way so thank you for being so patient (:

To my organizing committee, thank you for keeping me sane. Caldoran, even though we roped you in last minute to help out with the servers, you did an amazing job! Thank you so much. Erio, I know we've had trying times, but you handled the challenges that came your way despite everything that has happened. Also, thank you for taking on additional work load because you knew I had exams the past week. To Summer and Madman, despite serving time in the army, the insights that both of you have truly made a difference. Thank you for not losing the faith!

We know that we have a lot to work on in order to make the next Asiafortress LAN better, so do remember to leave us your feedback in this thread.

It has been a rollercoaster ride for the past few months trying to make this LAN happen, All of you make me feel like the past few months were not a waste. I cannot thank you enough for that.

Click here to view the article
  • Like 2

I'd also like to give a shoutout to LAN Duo and Sotong, who took the initiative and effort of forming their teams to help us meet the necessary 8.

Thanks for helping make AFLAN.SG possible too!

he is the one who we called out for more than 5 times but he wasn't around and gave him a time frame to return but didn't.

• Like 1

he is the one who we called out for more than 5 times but he wasn't around and gave him a time frame to return but didn't.

i think he had to go back to malaysia haha he came pretty early in the morning I guess he couldn't stay for it
  • Like 1

no, i saw him only after the mge started. he took quite awhile because I took quite a while to settle the people down.

i think he had to go back to malaysia haha he came pretty early in the morning I guess he couldn't stay for it

Actually it's because I didn't sleep on the night train, I ran around all day looking for the hotel, to piss, checking on me mum, finding the hotel, change clothes, look for Cave, etc. and then when the MGE came I forgot my E-Mail password, so I just gave up and went to the hotel from frustration to sleep for an hour.

When I come back someone tells me I could have gotten a default account.

mfw

18c.gif

Edited by digitaliron
  • Like 1

Actually it's because I didn't sleep on the night train, I ran around all day looking for the hotel, to piss, checking on me mum, finding the hotel, change clothes, look for Cave, etc. and then when the MGE came I forgot my E-Mail password, so I just gave up and went to the hotel from frustration to sleep for an hour.

When I come back someone tells me I could have gotten a default account.

mfw

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/724/699/18c.gif

Someone give this man an award