• Summer
    • destiny
    • tharnos
    • iridescentFUZZ
    • puzzled
    • madman
    • halu
    • russkan

Vote here for the admin who you think has cleaned up their image or done the most good for the community in the past year.

Voting ends on Jan 31st, and the winner gets a strange part and 3 refined from me.

I'd say Fuzz because he's helped me and I'm sure many others since the very beginning of my venture into AsiaFortress. Also, the amount of dedication he's put into managing AFA is very respectable.

I'd like to also show appreciation to natapon for working on the PUG plugin tirelessly and systematically ironing up the bugs that pop up.

spammah has also given a lot of helpful input and advice to the AFA newcomers, which I'm sure they will put to good use

And finally, despite our differences I'd like to show appreciation to joe/troll for helping to organize and handle many fun events and features for the community, including the weekly Highlander mixes and Community vs Pros.

yay long posts!

I'd say Fuzz because he's helped me and I'm sure many others since the very beginning of my venture into AsiaFortress. Also, the amount of dedication he's put into managing AFA is very respectable.

I'd like to also show appreciation to natapon for working on the PUG plugin tirelessly and systematically ironing up the bugs that pop up.

spammah has also given a lot of helpful input and advice to the AFA newcomers, which I'm sure they will put to good use

And finally, despite our differences I'd like to show appreciation to joe/troll for helping to organize and handle many fun events and features for the community, including the weekly Highlander mixes and Community vs Pros.

yay long posts!

this isnt long at all

i vote fuzz because he is fair, sometimes.

Vote here for the admin who you think has cleaned up their image

admin who you think has cleaned up their image

cleaned up their image

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA

• Like 1

thanks for your votes guys. i will continue to improve and do my best to serve the community. fuzz please transfer me the reward when you come online. cheers :)

miracle happens at the last minute

A fairly redundant miracle by anyone's standards; the person with the 2nd highest votes was going to get the stuff in the event that I got the highest votes anyway.

Sign in to follow this