This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Morgan

Most improved new player of 2012

We are going to be having a poll on the most improved NEW player of 2012.

rough criteria of being a new player is as follows-

-joined pug/competitive scene in 2012

-has not played in any level above div 3

take not these are rough guidelines and final decisions on eligibility will be decided by a panel of judges. prizes will be awarded to the top 3 most improved players.

Prizes TBA and will be jointly sponsored by Team All Stars, Asiafortress and spamtheman.

Nominations will end on 23RD December 2359Pm. After which voting will occur for one week.

We are also looking for someone to help run this event, anyone interested pls pm Puzzled thanks

Current nominees

Dq

Snowiee

Vinaya

SMB

Joe

Kuma

teejay

salts

Kai

Astro

Tyrane

i nominate kuma too

TROLLERS of this thread will incur a permanent 5 sec roll penalty in pugs

exCUSE me i joined in 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8mfaJ.gif

TROLLERS of this thread will incur a permanent 5 sec roll penalty in pugs

It only applies if I can ever load the map faster than any other 12 players:(

Posted · Hidden by Madman, December 17, 2012 - ok fine i don't troll
Hidden by Madman, December 17, 2012 - ok fine i don't troll

please respond

Hmm... let's see...

CobraKaii's come out of nowhere and proven himself as a decent scout player however he has the tendency to WWWWWWWWWWwww into his fucking enemy over and and over again until his mum bangs him on the head with a steaming iron. If he ever does offclass, he continues to do the same thing. This results in him dying like a tard sometimes.

Freyja(mykonos) has improved quite a lot too but is kind of the opposite of kaii. He hesitates a lot and therefore impedes on his own progress.

Snoweewee would be my vote for most improved player of 2012. She started out as a roaming soldier, a proper roaming soldier who may not have the best aim but kept diving into your fucking face every single chance she got. Because of all the risks she took, she can pretty much play any class and know when/where to kill her opponents. I saw her playing as a pocket today in a scrim so it's a testament to how far she's come ahead.

TL;DR: snowie catches people with their pants down and doesn't afraid of anything.

• Like 1

I nominate Recurl, Kaii and Freyja(mykonos)

No, go away.

Also, this thing is a good initiative.

why

i'm new