This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
emir

Coming Soon: Asiafortress Academy!

800x800

[align=center]Asiafortress Academy goes LIVE!

17th September, Saturday

3.00pm

Join us at the launch event!

Be part of the first AFA PUG.

Server IP: TBA

Password: TBA[/align]

For more info & signups, head over to this thread!

If you’ve got any queries, be sure to raise them here.

Credit goes to teal for the amazing poster!

HAHAH THE HEAVY SO CUTE

and why is rk signing up, i am pretty sure the thing is for players NEW to the competitive scene. and him playing in masters seems to contradict that. i do hope there's at least a basic vetting done to ensure the effectiveness of the program.

Pretty poster! Jesus!

Good luck to those who have signed up for this event as well as emir and kig

Cheers!

Jord

danke!

This is intended for very new players, no one in MiA needs to be attending these classes or playing in the pugs. This shouldn't be a chance to beat up on new guys, its just a chance for us to give them a good impression of TF2.

To the newbies attending AFA, please ensure that you tweak your mumble settings prior to the event so as to minimize any time wastage. Also clear your schedule for that day, have your meal or whatever necessaries done too. And personally if you can afford a cheap headset+mic (cost about $1x-2x at challenger), it would be a great addition as pugs/scrims are more effective with proper voice communication.

I can't seem to access the password protected servers at all, I'm getting the same issue with the masters servers like #20.

I've even gone to reset my internet service(The whole force-reset for router and calling singtel for a new password), and I'm still not able to access ANY server. The other starhub servers work fine, like the ones with Alphabets and the ones open to public like [cp4ever].

Anyone can help?

I can't seem to access the password protected servers at all' date=' I'm getting the same issue with the masters servers like #20.

I've even gone to reset my internet service(The whole force-reset for router and calling singtel for a new password), and I'm still not able to access ANY server. The other starhub servers work fine, like the ones with Alphabets and the ones open to public like [cp4ever'].

Anyone can help?

i'm afraid i've never encountered this problem, can't help you there sorry :(

whats your issue again? are you sure your password is correct. :P

Well, the issue with that is mainly that I can't even get to the password part, and trying to connect manually via IP just gives me the same "stopped connecting after 4 retries".

Other than that the masters server doesn't even show up on my list.

WAIT. can i ask a question?

IS THAT ENIGMA IN THE AFA GROUP?!

oh silly me. fake enigma

Tis a new player from the Maldives; not who you think he is. Haha.