This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Sign in to follow this  
thelousy

Steve Jobs has passed away

I've never owned an apple product in my life and proud of it. Just foolish consumers falling for Apple's gimmicks over and over, but nonetheless he's an amazing salesperson and visionary.

I've never owned an apple product in my life and proud of it. Just foolish consumers falling for Apple's gimmicks over and over' date=' but nonetheless he's an amazing salesperson and visionary.

[/quote']

qft

never owned an apple product in my life too.

it doesnt really matter if you did or not own a apple product. This guy is the one responsible for our technology environment today. without him, and his extent of innovation. We probably would not have all those nice phones to choose from. RIP.

As an animator, I can say that he helped shape the industry and the kind of films you see these days-

He helped build pixar into an animation and production powerhouse, no easy feat for a man. And that in turn made it possible for people to continue pushing limits in animated film-making. While we have shitty movies like cars or that hoodwinked rubbish, we've seen our fair share of great stories surface in the last few years.

Here's to you, Steve.

Guys' date=' think about it. If there was no Steve Jobs, there would be no earbuds.

NO EARBUDS

[/quote']

so does the price of earbuds decrease or increase now?

Sign in to follow this