This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
emir

Asiafortress needs your help!

Yeah, we know, Asiafortress has been pretty dead for the past few seasons. But we're trying to get things revived, with a bunch of new admins and ideas :D

This is your chance to be part of the action! Asiafortress needs people who know Photoshop/GIMP/Paint.net/whatever to help us design a new logo! It doesn't need to be overly complicated, all we need is something with the name Asiafortress in it. Heck, it doesn't even need to look TF2 related, it just needs to look nice!

If chosen, your logo will be placed in a bunch of high-profile TF2 Community sites, such as the MGE website and Vanilla TF2. If you'd like to submit a design, simply post a link to your logo in this thread, or if you're a bit more shy, you could always give the link to any of the admins in Steam chat. It's that simple, you don't even need to commit or anything :)

Asiafortress also needs people to help work on the new website design. Yep, there is indeed a new design for the website in the works, but it's not going any further since we don't have enough expertise with this field. If you know anything about web design, please approach any of the admins! (That's me, nata, benny or thelousy)

It's time to step up and help out if you wanna get this community together guys :) Remember, we'll only get anywhere if we've got your support.

tbh, i think the design is a little futuristic in a sense. could use some simplistic ideas. i'm just saying, not that it is bad, it is decent really.

the logo isn't that bad but you might want to clear up the clutter in the top right and maybe reduce the shadow?

also, the AF in the logo is barely visible if you reduce the resolution to a smaller icon, might want to consider that