This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
DaLoneHuggable

Hey guys

Firstly, I'd like to say a big thanks to everyone who commented on my previous thread regardless of whether it was against or agreeing with my judgement for finding the time to read through my say and opinion. After my grandfather's passing last Wednesday, I have had lots of free time to do anything I wanted(mostly due to the fact that the internet in that house was soooooo slow and I could barely play properly with pings of at least 100) and I came across the thread I made awhile ago which stated the decline of Asiafortress and its community due to the veterans mistreatment of the newcomers. 

I must admit, I read all 7 pages(yes, I had that much time) and there were some comments forumers and myself made that I found to be quite funny, some naive, and some to be taken seriously. To be quite honest with you guys, I sounded quite immature and whiny in most of my comments haha. I found that yes, I was partially wrong in just raging and putting up a piece text citing every single hardship I've ever come across in pugs, but I found that that wasn't the point of life. Life is never fair. The only way to solve the dilemma is to see how I as a person can deal with it. I can't expect everyone to be perfect, nothing to always work the way I want it to. This doesn't mean that the accused aren't wrong though. It's just that I found I couldn't be hoping for people to treat me the way I want them to. There's just nothing the admins or myself can do about it, so I'm just letting it be. 

So, I after these short and simple paragraphs, would like to apologise in a way to anyone who has been troubled/offended by my say. Acceptance isn't something that can be expected, it's something you have to earn for yourself. On this note, I hope that we can start afresh, and I will come into pugs with a more open heart, where I can accept shit comments and will try my best to take in any tips available to me to make myself a better player. I wish for the community to forget the past and pretend nothing happened? Just a way for me to make up for everything and to retry joining Asiafortress. This going especially to people who in my opinion haven't really given me a chance for whatever reason, could we start over? I don't want to be hated by anyone, so I hope that you guys can give me another shot at fitting into the community. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyo guys.

For those of you who don't know me, I'm Jay, known in-game as DaLoneHuggable or DLH. I'm your average Chinese teen who joined the competitive scene for TF2 around last October. I live in Malaysia, so my internet connection to the pug servers won't be all that impressive, which may lead to some random spikes which I'm trying to fix, as some of them have caused me problems and mistakes in the past. 

I'm looking forward to joining the Asiafortress community, and hope to be friends with every single one of you out there. I don't have a main anymore, but have been spending lots of time on mge servers nowadays. Can play a decent scout/soldier/medic, I am welcome to any tips you can grant me to improving myself. I do make decisions in-game that may turn out to be grave mistakes, I apologise in advance for any that may happen in the future. 

Thx, and I really hope this will work out. 

~†

As anyone who went to Lan knows, I got bubblewrap for everyone.

bubblewrap.jpg

But seriously though it's not too big a deal. Let's have fun in hat simulator yus? :D

No real need to make a whole 'nother thread since it's essentially on the same topic as the previous one, but I guess talking about bubble wrap instead is fine? :P