This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Sign in to follow this  
Bob

so got bored. made a hud. wub wub O levels this year @_@

captioncompiler.exe is currently bugged cause of steampipe. Close captions would take a longer time to do :(

Ermmmm I got something you can work with maybe ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

I have my own close captions files with pretty much all the sounds in but not all filled out for adding purposes. Also the ones that I added in are mainly white (⁎ ✪͡ ◡͐✪͡ ⁎)ノ”

Also has slots to allow close captions to show echoes or scripts. Would that help mate?((┌|o^▽^o|┘))♪

• Like 1

how does the latter work?

In the same way that scripts can be aliased and executed later, so can echoes for closed captions :3

e.g. For a Rocket jump toggled on mouse3

//[ Rocket Jump
alias +rocketjump "+jump;+duck;+attack"
alias -rocketjump "-jump;-duck;-attack"
echo "Rocket Jump toggle is ready!"
alias rockjump "bind MOUSE2 +rocketjump; echo "Rocket Jump is on!""
//]

//[ Rocket Jump Toggle
cc_emit #RJ.Disabled
alias "rjToggle" "rj1"
alias "rj1" "rockjump; alias rjToggle rj2; cc_emit #RJ.Enabled; play common/wpn_moveselect; "
alias "rj2" "bind MOUSE2 +attack2; alias rjToggle rj1; cc_emit #RJ.Disabled; play common/wpn_moveselect; "
bind MOUSE3 rjToggle
//]

Then in the close captions folder we add :

#RJ.Disabled/#RJ.Enabled as:

"Rocket-jumping <B>DISABLED."
"Rocket-jumping <B>ENABLED."

Which will show up on in your close captions area every time the command is executed in respect to the message labelled in the CC file:

cc_emit #RJ.Enabled

The result is every time you toggle this rocket jump switcher for your mouse2, a message will display in closed captions as well as play the weaponselect sound from HL2 :D

Ermmmm I got something you can work with maybe ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ I have my own close captions files with pretty much all the sounds in but not all filled out for adding purposes. Also the ones that I added in are mainly white (⁎ ✪͡ ◡͐✪͡ ⁎)ノ” Also has slots to allow close captions to show echoes or scripts. Would that help mate?((┌|o^▽^o|┘))♪

teach me how you compile pls ლ(o◡oლ)

I will be eternally grateful (ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

• Like 1

teach me how you compile pls ლ(o◡oლ)

I will be eternally grateful (ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

HUD BUDDIES ((┌|o^▽^o|┘))♪

But question, why do you want to compile it so badly? :o

​Can't you take the txt and .dat from another hud or googlecode project since those are technically pre-compiled and edit it to your liking from there since the HUDlayout positions it as you like anyway? :o

Edit:

When did the compiler bug out for you? Did you try using an old copy of game info.txt?

I tried doing that and got breast cancer. how do i edit it????????????????

That joke is kinda in ill taste.

What did you try to do and what did you edit?

That joke is kinda in ill taste.

What did you try to do and what did you edit?

tried to change what certain text said. e.g. i tired changing "medic called medic" to like "asdf" and it didn't work, in both the txt & .dat file *shrug*

tried to change what certain text said. e.g. i tired changing "medic called medic" to like "asdf" and it didn't work, in both the txt & .dat file *shrug*

Send me a copy

HUD BUDDIES ((┌|o^▽^o|┘))♪ But question, why do you want to compile it so badly? :o/> ​Can't you take the txt and .dat from another hud or googlecode project since those are technically pre-compiled and edit it to your liking from there since the HUDlayout positions it as you like anyway? :o/> Edit: When did the compiler bug out for you? Did you try using an old copy of game info.txt?

I removed some useless captions cause knowing that you splashed someone with jarate or a scout used bonk isnt that impt. Basically to reduce clutter. :blink:

I tried using the old game info.txt method but as soon as i compile, it gives me an error message then compiler crashes. :(

when you change in the txt file, the corresponding dat file doesnt update. You have to recompile it.

CfmztvS.jpgdecreased the transparency by 30

5AXk4cM.jpg

also new disguise panel cause i couldnt fix the old one haha

a3POxuH.jpgat this point i had no idea what im doing.

mNJcAech.jpg

the extra space below the top 3 players is for the killstreak stuff

not sure whether to move the winning team label above or below the crosshairs

yB0X2xe.jpg

also new tournament spectator stuff

any thoughts? :)