This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Guest qjyap

Highlandah discussion

If you guys get on my team... any1 can giv me a free amby? Think of it as for the sake of you team. :) If your wondering y i dont have it although i main spy, its because i use the OP revolver (sholdn't have to tell you what it is)

Nvrmind Caldoran just gave me 1! THX to him !!!

Guest qjyap

about map poll

we just played badwater why again

why pro viaduct? normal viaduct is better for highlander.

Maybe because normal viaduct lags like you're running a computer made of tin and cardboard.

In some way though, you're right. The map can make lags a lot. But since the Pro Viaduct has this little passageway opened up, it's not gonna be suited for the HL really nicely (Since it ruined the one and only good Sentry nest). It would be better to have an optimized Viaduct, but not changing any layout of the map. And if they have that version, Qj would have no doubt using that one.

Guest qjyap

for weekly mixes, go to the weekly mix thread and post according to the format. make sure you have mumble too, follow instructions in the post!

Guest qjyap

wow turbine pro? srsly that game was shit horrible

25 pts mvp on payload then 6 pts on turbine

C'mon lah better map nxt time

not to break your heart, but you didn't MVP once? Honestly you have a lot to improve on, keep practicing.

but yes ctf match in a mix game is recipe for disaster

not to break your heart, but you didn't MVP once? Honestly you have a lot to improve on, keep practicing.

but yes ctf match in a mix game is recipe for disaster

I did on badwater but yes, I do need improving.