This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
teal

An Af-Svf Collaboration - A big welcome to HL MIXES

j3mq8.png

Sup guys, welcome to the new Highlander Mixes/Highlander events area.

We do hope for everyone to enjoy themselves (so minimal trolling please). Please adhere to the guidelines as listed below to enjoy a smooth and enjoyable game

Weekly Highlander Mixes

For those who are craving to play some highlander with other people in the Asian TF2 community, Sandvichfort has combined with Asiafortress to bring you an improved version of the weekly highlander mixes!

Registration Details

• Any and all players will be allowed to register
  • Include your in game name along with the desired class you wish to play, do include some secondary classes in the event that your first choice has already been taken
  • Please join the new mumble (216.12.197.205 port 64778; Asiafortress Pug Red-Blu channels) -its neater and most of your admins are there regularly
  • Teams will be balanced by the organizers/team captains

General Rules

• Punctuality -please be early, being late for more than 15 minutes 3 times will cause you to be blacklisted
  • Please be a team player, the highlander mixes see TF2 veterans alongside F2Ps. Show tolerance to those who may not be as skilled, excessively bad behavior will get you banned from the mixes
  • For more serious play, join the highlander league! (tba)

Need Further Help?

Pop on to our steam group here

and contact any of the following people : Sakiisa, Qjyap, Protagonist, Troll, Atolea, teal, Xeon, Madman, Agent K, 6x, natapon, hcaz

We'd love to have feedback from anyone and everyone so feel free to bug us :lol:

• Like 2

Let's start EVERYTHING soon. Spread the word to all your friends. Let's get this shit trending on FB/Twitter too. Time for Asian TF2 to take off worldwide.

I was like, where did it go? Until I saw this great news! Congrats!

Now we can get a better future for our mixes, and a more organized one. It all came true! :D

Now, shall we begin creating the weekly starting from now? Or maybe next week?

And I ask once again, must it be the moderators who set up the signups?

Anyone's free to help out i think. For such a initiative, the more the better. If you have any suggestions or ideas, please feel free to share them.

And yes, I think you guys should start organizing the weeklies asap. It doesn't even matter if the first weekly turns out to be half-assed. The point is to get started so you can build up and work out the kinks in the system as you progress to the next one.

Hey I'm just asking , since I'm not someone who can constantly play at specific times . If I join , do I have to constantly be there ? Or will there be replacements if I can't be there .

Guest qjyap

Hey I'm just asking , since I'm not someone who can constantly play at specific times . If I join , do I have to constantly be there ? Or will there be replacements if I can't be there ?

Steam ID : nonsenseboy

IGN : Cross

Stronger classes : Engy ,Pyro , Spy , Heavy

Mediocre classes : Sniper , Scoot , Demoman ,

Medic

I dislike playing solly.

is this the right place to post?

you'll have to post in the respective thread and ask for a sub. If you don't, the admins will assume that you'll be there, wait for you and this will cause a lot of delay for the rest (we've waited 30 mins plus for ppl who don't turn up, it wasn't pleasant and you'll be blacklisted)

qj, yesh this is a question regarding the rules of hl its in da right place