welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Sign in to follow this  
deadpris

TF2 Masters kick starts this weekend!

780x264http://www.thegamesxpo.com/images/stories/banner.jpg[/img]

Good news people! TF2 Masters 2011 will go on!

The online tournament will kick start this weekend, which will lead up to the TF2 Masters Grand Finals at The Games Xpo 2011, Singapore (TGX'11) in September from the 9th to 11th. As 8 teams have shown their support for this event, every team will be rewarded with free Portal 2 games as token of appreciation from e-Club! All 8 teams have also been automatically qualified into the the LAN finals in September, and the online tournament's results will determine your seeding in the LAN playoffs.

Please be prepared to play 2 matches a week for the online tournament and read the official rules beforehand to avoid any misunderstandings.

To be eligible for the free hardcopies of Portal 2, teams must attend the TF2 Masters LAN event in September. Although we are very fortunate to have at least 8 teams participating, we do hope that the LAN event will be a fun and fulfilling event for everyone! So mark your calenders (and take your leaves) because $3500+ worth of prizes awaits you!

Please go to http://leaderboard.e-clubmalaysia.com/tournaments_tf2_masters.php for more information and TF2 Masters rules.

Important

Any problems/questions, it would be better to email them directly about anything. The people in charge might or might not visit this site to read your queries or write a ticket over at support.e-clubmalaysia.com.

Please do take note that Asiafortress.com is not an official medium of the TF2 Master's Cup run by e-Club malaysia and e-Sports Association Singapore and remains an independent site.

Hi, how about teams that sent in registration before the deadline closed through email, but totally didn't get a email response back at all?

Question:

I noticed that there's a hyperlink 'log in to report scores' on this page. Do we need to make an account to do so or will it be done for us?

good question I'd like to add

4) Can you delay a match for technical difficulties? For example: my comp just blew up.

srs question

n my comp did blew up

Question:

I noticed that there's a hyperlink 'log in to report scores' on this page. Do we need to make an account to do so or will it be done for us?

An email would have been sent to the team captain of each team with a registration invite.

4) Can you delay a match for technical difficulties? For example: my comp just blew up.

srs question

n my comp did blew up

huge fire spotted at ion orchard

srs question

n my comp did blew up

huge fire spotted at ion orchard

tru dat bro fucking power supply burn.

smell the ashes

My advice to the teams on any problems/questions, it would be better to email them directly above anything. The people in charge might or might not visit this site to read your queries.

Please do take note that Asiafortress.com is not an official medium of the TF2 Master's Cup run by e-Club malaysia and e-Sports Association Singapore and remains an independent site.

our demo is now unavailable:< is it ok if we call for another ppl?

additional question: how do we confirm if they are using subs or not because we cant see the playerlist?

Guest Frezix

My advice to the teams on any problems/questions' date=' it would be better to email them directly above anything. The people in charge might or might not visit this site to read your queries.

[/quote']

or write a ticket over at support.e-clubmalaysia.com :P

My advice to the teams on any problems/questions' date=' it would be better to email them directly above anything. The people in charge might or might not visit this site to read your queries.

[/quote']

or write a ticket over at support.e-clubmalaysia.com :P

ticket submitted, are they going to reply thru email?

and its finally taking off! glhf with all teams participating and hope to see all you guys at teh lan (without any teams dropping i hope lol)

yeahhh!!1

Sign in to follow this