This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Flare

Pocket solly tips

No, I had a 70 hunter in TBC, PVP geared.

Hunters are hard to master, and when you finally do own with a hunter... you realize they are still gimped, underpowered and pretty much suck. You have so many skills your entire keyboard is bound up- go into alterac valley, meet a paladin and get eaten alive by his divine storm and hammer of justice (thats TWO buttons, what justice!!! this is hax!!)

Did i mention we have to PAY FOR our auto attack arrows/bullets and lug around 18 slot quivers to carry all the fucking ammunition that takes up bag space?

EDIT: Ignore all of the above if you are beastmaster spec. BM2ez.

So yesterday in a game i walk out of a door and a pipe hits me, which bounces me a little and then causes me to get hit by the second pipe so i take 190 damage in about 0.5 seconds from someone who hasnt 1) aimed 2) exposed himself to any conceivable risk 3) obtained a better position than i have.

How are demos harder to master than any other class? All other classes function along a risk-reward trade-off. Demos dish out stupid amounts of damage without needing to expose themselves to greater risk.

Someone tell me why pills:

1) Do 90-100 damage at any range

2) Have greater splash damage radius than rockets when it hits someone directly

3) Fire faster than rockets

4) Fly faster than rockets

5) Are easier than rockets to airshot with

6) Roll around and deal equal / more splash damage than rockets at long range

7) Juggle/Stop movement after rollin and explodin

Fvck u all demos

flare is emo

demo isn't as easy as you think it is.. because of all your points, demos are targeted first and soldiers are TARGETED LAST by any class, unless of course you're the only class in visible range.. survivability of a demo is as good as chances of spammah getting an airshot with a soldier. and flare, i hope you remember one of the first pugs you played when you came back to tf2. you were in mumble and i said i'll let you sub me after 15 minutes as demo. you came in and the team lost all 5 rounds. lolnub.

tl;dr - don't whine about classes you have no experience with

flare is emo

demo isn't as easy as you think it is.. because of all your points' date=' demos are targeted first and soldiers are TARGETED LAST by any class, unless of course you're the only class in visible range.. survivability of a demo is as good as chances of spammah getting an airshot with a soldier. and flare, i hope you remember one of the first pugs you played when you came back to tf2. you were in mumble and i said i'll let you sub me after 15 minutes as demo. you came in and the team lost all 5 rounds. lolnub.

tl;dr - don't whine about classes you have no experience with

[/quote']

Demo isn't easy true that, but in the right hands it can be OP

survivability of a demo is as good as chances of spammah getting an airshot with a soldier.

Spammah don't use rockets, he uses arrows

I never mentioned that playing a demo was easy, I only mentioned that it isnt "the hardest class to master". Dont think you can argue against that.

But doesnt that just prove my point, that most/all teams make it a point to target the demo as #1 priority often over the medic. Do you see teams say "ok 2 sollies jump on the 2 scouts and kill them instantly so they dont destroy our team"?

Of course i'm terrible at demo I miss all my pipes and fail all my jumps, but this isn't a comparison between the potential between terrible demos and good scouts/sollies. its a comparision between good demos and good scouts/sollies.

No' date=' I had a 70 hunter in TBC, PVP geared.

Hunters are hard to master, and when you finally do own with a hunter... you realize they are still gimped, underpowered and pretty much suck. You have so many skills your entire keyboard is bound up- go into alterac valley, meet a paladin and get eaten alive by his divine storm and hammer of [i']justice[/i] (thats TWO buttons, what justice!!! this is hax!!)

Did i mention we have to PAY FOR our auto attack arrows/bullets and lug around 18 slot quivers to carry all the fucking ammunition that takes up bag space?

wow do you keyboard turn too or are you just really bad at wow and think youre playing ultima or something?

marks/surv hunters are easier to play than ret paladins and require less thought than druids

bad luck

innervate me innervate me innervate me innervate me innervate me innervate me innervate me innervate me innervate me innervate me innervate me innervate me innervate me innervate me innervate me innervate me innervate me innervate me innervate me innervate me innervate me innervate me innervate me innervate me innervate me innervate me innervate me innervate me innervate me innervate me innervate me innervate me innervate me innervate me innervate me innervate me innervate me innervate me innervate me innervate me innervate me innervate me innervate me innervate me innervate me innervate me innervate me innervate me innervate me innervate me innervate me innervate me innervate me innervate me innervate me innervate me innervate me innervate me innervate me innervate me innervate me innervate me innervate me innervate me innervate me innervate me innervate me innervate me innervate me innervate me innervate me innervate me innervate me innervate me innervate me innervate me innervate me innervate me innervate me innervate me innervate me innervate me innervate me innervate me innervate me innervate me innervate me

survivability of a demo is as good as chances of spammah getting an airshot with a soldier

FFFFFFFFFU. URJUZJEALOUS!

No' date=' I had a 70 hunter in TBC, PVP geared.

Hunters are hard to master, and when you finally do own with a hunter... you realize they are still gimped, underpowered and pretty much suck. You have so many skills your entire keyboard is bound up- go into alterac valley, meet a paladin and get eaten alive by his divine storm and hammer of [i']justice[/i] (thats TWO buttons, what justice!!! this is hax!!)

wow do you keyboard turn too or are you just really bad at wow and think youre playing ultima or something?

marks/surv hunters are easier to play than ret paladins and require less thought than druids

bad luck

What season are you talking about? I'm talking about the hunters that did not have all the fancy ass lvl 80 shit. I've already mentioned that so stop trying to get smart.

I choose you, Ekans!

*Appears Spammah's dick*

Use poison sting!

Ekan's poison sting missed!

Soldier uses rocket.

It is super effective.

Ekans has fainted!

You have no more Gaymahs!

You blacked out.

I choose you' date=' Ekans!

*Appears Spammah's dick*

Use poison sting!

Soldier uses rocket.

It is super effective.

Ekans has fainted!

You blacked out.

[/quote']

POKEMON GOTTA CATCH SOME BALLLLS

*Appears Spammah's dick*

Use poison sting!

Soldier uses rocket.

It is super effective.

Ekans has fainted!

You blacked out.

[/quote']

I used to know all the names of every pokemon there was out there.

TILL I GREW UP.

*Appears Spammah's dick*

Use poison sting!

Soldier uses rocket.

It is super effective.

Ekans has fainted!

You blacked out.

[/quote']

I used to know all the names of every pokemon there was out there.

TILL I GREW UP.

dont lie.

yeah so did i. NOT.