Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
ch3rry

USA killing random iraqis

watched it earlier today.

seriously depressing.. wish i could do something

scarily similar to CoD4 though

Not that I think the soldiers were right to begin with, but I guess the paranoia during the invasion period was getting to them. So they just assume the worse. Bloodlust clouds your judgement.

who gives a fuck about iraqis

just invade kuwait steal the mesopotamian basin oilfields and watch the usa's gdp skyrocket once again, everyone gets jobs and the recession is over. the end. happy sunshine and flowers. some sand niggers died.

economics 101, yo

just invade kuwait steal the mesopotamian basin oilfields and watch the usa's gdp skyrocket once again' date=' everyone gets jobs and the recession is over. the end. happy sunshine and flowers. some sand niggers died.

economics 101, yo

[/quote']

:D

just invade kuwait steal the mesopotamian basin oilfields and watch the usa's gdp skyrocket once again' date=' everyone gets jobs and the recession is over. the end. happy sunshine and flowers. some sand niggers died.

economics 101, yo

[/quote']

Its really not that simple, the US economy isn't just based on its Oil reserves in the middle east, though its major controlling factor as it enable the three countries that actually produce something themselves (China, Japan,Germany) to invest in the US economy and keep it alive.

In simple words US invest heavily in its defense projects, weakens economy then invades a country with a valuable natural resource and destroys it. It rebuilds it again which provides a lot of employment opportunities for themselves and plus they have access to a natural resource which they can use it for their own advantage. So economy grows again and is bigger and better than before. Plus it also enables them keep their supremo status as they have up to date Fighter Jets, Cruisers, tanks, nukes and what not. So lotsa win for US ...

Major flaw in this is that its not sustainable for them. So US throughout the previous century has been unnecessarily involved in the World Wars, Vietnam, Gulf and finally Afghanistan and Iraq. To continue the trend they seem to be after Iran now.

rofl

c+ i + g + (x-m) = gdp

government expenditure increases gdp, not decreases it.

invasions haven't lead to significant economic downturn since world war 2. shifts to LR/SR aggregate supply curves will follow demand, not the other way round.

Investing in defense isn't really that bad for economy, but it takes a toll on health reforms, education. Keeping wall street safe isn't always the way to go.

Investing in defense isn't really that bad for economy' date=' but it takes a toll on health reforms, education. Keeping wall street safe isn't always the way to go.

[/quote']

???

deferred gdp makes up for the tax capital lost on health/education/whatever. basic econ 101.

Investing in defense isn't really that bad for economy' date=' but it takes a toll on health reforms, education. Keeping wall street safe isn't always the way to go.

[/quote']

???

deferred gdp makes up for the tax capital lost on health/education/whatever. basic econ 101.

I think little arch made a strong point there . Very nice.

i hate economics.

i dont care what the hell 9/11 did to the world, i just enjoyed the show.

i hate economics.

i dont care what the hell 9/11 did to the world' date=' i just enjoyed the show.

[/quote']

As much as I really dont care, show some respect man.

Increased police brutality, insanely tight rules by the TSA, teather security, racial profiling, you can mention more things 9/11 have brought to the world. It might not affect you now, it will one day.

Have a beard and wearing a keffiyeh, boom, background checks and interrogation for 6 hours.

Lost all my faith in humanity ever since.