This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Sign in to follow this  
Bob

Number of people required to votekick someone

During a pug in gullywash, our med was afk, either because his game crashed or he was being an asshole. Let's just give him the benefit of the doubt and that his game crashed. Either way, It took a while to votekick him off cause votekick requires 8 votes (correct me if I'm wrong). We had to wait for 3 other ppl from spec and other team to vote. This got me thinking. Maybe we should change the votekick requirement so that only 5 votes are needed? This would mean that the team with the afk can just votekick him off without needing external votes from the other team or from the spectators in most cases. Just some food for thought.

You get 5 votes really easily so if someone doesn't like this other retard on the server they can just votekick him along with his friends even though he's not doing anything wrong (except bringing the team down by being a burden).

But thanks for bringing this up! Another alternative would probably be used but right now you have to stick with this :\

• Like 3

You get 5 votes really easily so if someone doesn't like this other retard on the server they can just votekick him along with his friends even though he's not doing anything wrong (except bringing the team down by being a burden). But thanks for bringing this up! Another alternative would probably be used but right now you have to stick with this :\

Hmm, you're right. I forgot about how easily abused votekick would be if it was only 5 votes. Damn it.