welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Sign in to follow this  
k1infran

For those playing DayZ

Hello people.

I'm not sure how many of you plays DayZ(an arma2 Mod), but just want to post here since I like the game really much. For those who haven't gotten this game, please do not get now as a Standalone version will be released in the next few months.

For those who have the game already, I'm looking for more players to join a sniping team. We will be working as a group to take loot and invade foreign servers. Only to those who are really interested in this sort of play. Sniping teams consist of spotters and snipers, we'll be including assault gunners too. It will be a small dedicated team, maximum slots unknown atm. People should at least have a good team FPS background smile.png Mumble is required.

Our goal: Survive as long as possible, get gears, kill some strangers and most of all, have fun as a team.

Here's a video of a pro team, something the team will work towards.

PM me for interest with following info.

Name / Location / Age / Contact(Skype/steam/etc)

Oh dear God, not here too. Almost everyone at the videogame studio I work at has started playing this. Literally all they do in their free time now is sit and plot out what they're going to do over the next day or two. Admittedly, I've heard a lot of funny stuff that's happened to them, but the game has never appealed to me.

To anyone considering playing this, keep in mind it requires a fairly significant time investment and isn't inherently "competitive". I think the most accurate way of describing it is a survival MMORPG where your in-game progress completely resets if you die. Oh, and there are plenty of ways to die.

Sign in to follow this