This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Sign in to follow this  
kikapoo

Royal Rumble reviews

So yesterday, asiafortress had their first royal rumble event. What do you guys think about it? Should we run it twice a month or once a month. Zach was kindly volunteered to stream and cast if he is available. So its up to you guys. If there are any improvements you would want to recommend for yesterday's event feel free to leave a comment as well! :D

wah so now im buff, k cool.

please only remove the bottom 4 of the losing team, or if due to time constraints, the bottom 6 of the losing team.

Alternative, 3 from losing, 1 from winning or 4 from losing, 2 from winning etc. Removing 4 from each team gives absolutely no incentive to actually win the game and I think nata saw this yesterday, so he changed the rules spontaneously and I appreciate that.

Once you start hitting 4 v 4 or 5 v 5, the full winning team should stay, no one from the losing team should be removed because with such a small group, every player is contributing in a sense and its unfair to assume that the bottom fragger is being carried.

And yes, respawn times for 6 v 6, 5 v 5, 4 v 4, 3 v 3, etc should not be instant, only 2 v 2 and 1 v 1 should be instant.

Thanks and awesome event!

yea, mge tournament is in planning stages. we'll announce it after merc cup 3 :D

congrats on the win obv, nice comeback at the end when yoog clearly had dm advantage.

I think once a month would be good. More frequent than that might make it get repetitive for participants, and then whoever's organising it will have that much more to do.

obv's suggestions seem like a good place to start. Try them out next time and modify as necessary.

Thanks for the fun event!

yeah cuz i wasnt playin

wager duel plz. i quite like your unusual hat cobalt

Neither was I

bitch plz, u? don't waste my time

Neither was Tharnos

now now jr, u just reek of desperation and sound really insecure

Sign in to follow this