This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Sign in to follow this  
Jr.

SPAMMAH VS PUBBER

I like Arabs very much' date=' because even when they insult you they do it so nicely.

[/quote']

made my day.

In case you think its funny, its not... thats frank

I like Arabs very much' date=' because even when they insult you they do it so nicely.

[/quote']

made my day.

In case you think its funny, its not... thats frank

wasnt meant anything else except that its awesome.

sorry you misunderstood cause you get laughed everyday. hmm.

The Team Fortress 2 Public Server community is sure getting out of hand with all of these insensitive and uncalled-for racist remarks.

Something must be done to clean up the community and bring back good sportsmanship in this game.

There, is this foral enough?

The Team Fortress 2 Public Server community is sure getting out of hand with all of these insensitive and uncalled-for racist remarks.

Something must be done to clean up the community and bring back good sportsmanship in this game.

There' date=' is this foral enough?

[/quote']

WTF IS FORAL

The word foral derives from the Portuguese word foro, ultimately from Latin forum, equivalent to Spanish language fuero.

A Carta de Foral, or simply Foral, was a royal document in Portugal and its former empire, whose purpose was to establish a concelho (Council) and regulate its administration, borders and privileges. A newly founded town would also need the king's approval through a Foral, in order to be considered one. In this case, the town's administration and privileges would be defined in that document. Forais were granted between the 12th and the 16th centuries.

There' date=' is this foral enough?

[/quote']

Sorry mate but welcome to the intarweb.

Joke

A joke is a question, short story, or depiction of a situation made with the intent of being humorous. To achieve this end, jokes may employ irony, sarcasm, word play and other devices. Jokes may have a punchline that will end the sentence to make it humorous.

A practical joke or prank differs from a spoken one in that the major component of the humour is physical rather than verbal (for example placing salt in the sugar bowl).