banner by concor
It’s the AsiaFortress Summer Skirmish! The first of its kind, the AsiaFortress Summer Skirmish is a middle-of-the-year tournament that will span an entire weekend and will commence this month on the 19th and 20th of June.
Similar to AsiaFortress Cup, the AsiaFortress Summer Skirmish will be run through the match.tf tournament platform. While the rules will be updated there latest next week, the summary of the tournament format is as follows:
- Tournament matches each day will be played from 8pm GMT+8 to 10pm GMT+8
Teams will compete in a series of 4 best-of-one series on the Sat, 19th June 2021
- Each series will be a single map, played to 30 minutes, or score difference of 5, whichever comes first
- No ties. In the event that the scores are tied after 30 minutes, a Golden Cap round will be played
- If the Golden Cap round does not end within 10 minutes, the team that has control of the middle point will be considered the winner of the map
- The top 4 teams will advance to a best-of-3 single elimination bracket playoffs on Sun, 20th June 2021
- Teams must show up to matches no more than 10 minutes after each match, at which point the AsiaFortress Administrators have the right to disqualify them from the tournament
To sign up, head over to here page to sign up! Signups will close on Friday, 18th June 2021 8PM GMT+8, so make sure to sign up before then!