welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Sign in to follow this  
deadpris

Looking for Volunteers for IQ testing

Hi..

As some of you might know, I'm a psychology student.

I'm looking for 2 volunteers in Singapore (guinea pigs) for my school assignment - doing psychological testing of IQ.

The test I will be conducting is WAIS-IV Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale (WAIS), you can find out more information from wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wechsler_Adult_Intelligence_Scale

Who should apply

1. I prefer testing on adults 16 years old and above. But I can conduct another IQ test (WISC http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wechsler_Adult_Intelligence_Scale ) for children and teenagers below 16 years old.

2. The test will be about 1.5 hours to 2 hours

3. As this is a school assignment, I will need to video record the whole assessment.. However, the video will only be shown to my lecturers for grading purposes.

4. We will try to arrange for a suitable place that you are comfortable with

5. The test will only be conducted by me (1 person)

6. If you know of any friends or relatives that might be interested, please do let me know. However, as I am still a student, the IQ score might not be as accurate as a professional psychologist.

7. ALL information from the IQ test will be kept CONFIDENTIAL. So you won't have to worry that I will leak to anyone you might know from this forum.

8. I will give you your score, and perhaps some feedback, after the IQ test. But no official record will be given to you (as I am not qualified yet).

9. I will need to conduct the test from end of september to october 2010.

10. If anyone might be interested, but prefers someone other than myself to conduct the test, I could also refer you to my classmates doing the same course.

Why might someone be interested...

It's fun to just know your IQ score... If you know of a relative or friend that is worried about the development on their child / teenager, an IQ test might help to shed some light on their development. But again, I stress than I am not as competent as a professional psychologist, so if it's a serious case you should refer them to a hospital for assessment.

Please PM me if you are interested or you could pass my email to anyone you think might be interested as well. my gmail email address is deadpris

>

*please don't troll here!*

i think i am...

INTERESTED

Yes me too Raffles Students must test IQ.

Raffles Students High IQ Low EQ?

This is IQ test. EQ test go elsewhere.

i think i am...

INTERESTED

Yes me too Raffles Students must test IQ.

Raffles Students High IQ Low EQ?

bran is a milf.

There's a test for that too..

Emotional Quotient- essentially a scale which measures how much people feel like slapping you whenever you talk.

Emotional Quotient- essentially a scale which measures how much people feel like slapping you whenever you talk.

does that mean i have high eq if everybody wants to slap me?

the fact that you need to resort to asking a gaming community to help with your dumb assignment tells us a lot about your social life.

There are a lot of reasons why a psychologist will try to base her techniques on people she don't really know rather than her friends? Biasness is a big thing that will affect your accuracy a lot.

the fact that you need to resort to asking a gaming community to help with your dumb assignment tells us a lot about your social life.

There's a difference between trolling and insulting someone's social life just because she's asking for 2 volunteers for her assignment. One more time and I'm p-banning you.

There's a difference between trolling and insulting someone's social life just because she's asking for 2 volunteers for her assignment. One more time and I'm p-banning you.

bring it shitface

what does a lvl 12 tauren do for a living? i wanna know!

defend orgrimmar from death knights fresh from acherus and create rage-inducing posts in asiafortress because gamon doesn't care whether he gets banned or not in the forum of a game he dosen't play anymore.