This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Sign in to follow this  
deadpris

Free Tickets to Event At Zouk 24th July

Hey guys, I'm giving away some tickets to an event at Zouk (Singapore) on 24th July 2010 Saturday 8.30pm

The event is to promote cervical cancer awareness. I know majority of our community are guys, but the event will be really fun... there are many pretty girls / bloggers attending, magic show by Asia's first professional magician Magic Babe Ning and goodie bags to be given away at the door.

You can stay on after the event at Zouk so can invite your friends along for the party :)

As I am one of the ambassadors for the event, I'm scheduled to be on stage with other bloggers and ambassadors. O_O

Read more about the event here: http://www.deadpris.com/2010/07/15/free-tickets-giveaway-to-pocc-zouk-event-on-24th-july/

RSVP by email to me with your name and contact number and how many tickets you will need ok :) deadpris at gmail dot com

WISH AND ACEL PROMISED ME TO BE THERE ALREADY <3

Bran not allowed to go because he's under 18 years old.

Hey guys' date=' I'm giving away some tickets to an event at Zouk (Singapore) on 24th July 2010 Saturday 8.30pm

The event is to promote cervical cancer awareness. I know majority of our community are guys, but the event will be really fun... there are many pretty girls / bloggers attending, magic show by Asia's first professional magician Magic Babe Ning and goodie bags to be given away at the door.

You can stay on after the event at Zouk so can invite your friends along for the party :)

As I am one of the ambassadors for the event, I'm scheduled to be on stage with other bloggers and ambassadors. O_O

Read more about the event here: http://www.deadpris.com/2010/07/15/free-tickets-giveaway-to-pocc-zouk-event-on-24th-july/

RSVP by email to me with your name and contact number and how many tickets you will need ok :) deadpris at gmail dot com

[b']Bran not allowed to go because he's under 18 years old.[/b]

WTF LA

Hey guys' date=' I'm giving away some tickets to an event at Zouk (Singapore) on 24th July 2010 Saturday 8.30pm

Bran not allowed to go because he's under 18 years old.

[/quote']

pretty ......... girls? will they look like wish?

I'm not sure if I'm suppose to divulge this information... hmm... but bloggers / models like Sheylara, Valerie, Peggy... will all be there :D

miss-earth-singapore-2009-valerie-lim1.jpg

28460_10150213227175072_593925071_13275521_3256685_n.jpg

090226masterchief.jpg

I think they are prettier than Wish. O_O Sorry Wish.

Wish promised me that he'll be there :D

You guys can go meet for dinner first then head down... but I really need to RSVP the tickets by next Tuesday <3

Will SHE be there too? I wanna go see HER!

1z35tvq.jpg

Jk.. I'll try to make it down! dun need to save tickets for me, i can go in myself :U let's get wish drunk and melbourne shuffle on his niket body

[b']Bran not allowed to go because he's under 18 years old.[/b]

WTF LA

So sad brandon, is ok we're both under 18