This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
e.t.

about StarHub HamFortress servers~

hey people.. i'm wondering if any admins of the server is here.. my friend and i got banned today from the servers.. got a theory that we hogged an arena server to do achievements.. is there a ban period or insta perma ban?

i just got my friend to buy the game a few days ago and i been playing HamFortress servers since 2008 with long breaks in between.

we were definitely in the wrong if it was cause we hogged the server..

Hi. I suggest you email the admin who runs the Starhub servers! This isn't that sort of forum!

oh..i'm sry~ anyway to find the admins? i can't find thats y i posted here >.<

You can't farm achievement on starhub servers.

You can try email the admin at: Gameadmin@maxonline.com.sg

Good luck, He has a firm stand on bans.

You can't farm achievement on starhub servers.

You can try email the admin at: Gameadmin@maxonline.com.sg

Good luck' date=' He has a firm stand on bans.

[/quote']

ok~ thx >.<

Lesson learned today' date=' learn to read MOTD before playing.

[/quote']

erm.. is there anyway i can find the MOTD? or is it the message that appears before the game?

Yes. That's the one. The message of the day thing on the whiteboard before you join a team.

oh man.. i always skip that.. i'm screwed..

By the way e.t., Ruin was the one who reported you guys =D Ruin aka Amit always starting trouble

(amit is the kind of no life person who will STAY in arena server in spectator for 23min staring at two newbies achievement farming ahaha)

By the way e.t.' date=' Ruin was the one who reported you guys =D Ruin aka Amit always starting trouble

(amit is the kind of no life person who will STAY in arena server in spectator for 23min staring at two newbies achievement farming ahaha)

[/quote']

well.. it was our fault to begin with.. can't blame him

exactly amit why did you stay for 23min, you're in spectator and they're new, you cant stop them anyway

By the way e.t.' date=' Ruin was the one who reported you guys =D Ruin aka Amit always starting trouble

[/quote']

NO BLAME HIM WTF ET

[/quote']

Apparently he watched you guys play 23minutes hogging the server so yeah, he raged and this happen.

[/quote']

Apparently he watched you guys play 23minutes hogging the server so yeah, he raged and this happen.

wow..it was that long? din feel that long just now >.< u guys seem to know him..

exactly amit why did you stay for 23min' date=' you're in spectator and they're new, you cant stop them anyway[hr']

[/quote']

NO BLAME HIM WTF ET

NO HE SHOULDN'T WTF Not my fault he didn't read the MoTd

wow..it was that long? din feel that long just now >.< u guys seem to know him..

http://i46.tinypic.com/rlwfnl.jpg

exactly amit why did you stay for 23min' date=' you're in spectator and they're new, you cant stop them anyway[hr']

[/quote']

NO BLAME HIM WTF ET

NO HE SHOULDN'T WTF Not my fault he didn't read the MoTd

http://i46.tinypic.com/rlwfnl.jpg

hey u r here! REALLY VERY SORRY BOUT THAT!

It's okay' date=' you can try your luck at getting a unbanned. Sorry for the complaint.

[/quote']

no prob~ i do hope i get unbanned.. if not i gotta buy another tf2 >.<

It's okay' date=' you can try your luck at getting a unbanned. Sorry for the complaint.

[/quote']

no prob~ i do hope i get unbanned.. if not i gotta buy another tf2 >.<

don't worry amit will pay for you =D