This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Sign in to follow this  
Madman

Ban heavies from AFL3

Never am I going to play another pickup with idiots who say they want to play scout but go heavy instead. Why? Because the heavy weapons guy is broken. Ever since their buff they have been ridiculously strong.

Gonna backcap? No you cant cos the frikkin heavy who moves so slowly is still slowly crossing the map; and the moment he sees you you get chewed up by a huge gun. Not even scouts can get away now as the natascha slows us to a crawl. It used to be that you could get round corners fast enough but right now the heavies themselves simply move too fast and somehow manage to lug that huge ass of theirs fast enough to follow scouts round corners.

Give up on rocket jumping altogether as well, this shit is so broken that the moment you jump, the enemy heavy can just slow and kill you while you watch helplessly... airshotting requires skill, this is just being cheap.

You simply do not need any form of skill to play heavies at all; look at the size of you xhair ffs, its so huge you barely need to aim at all. Not to mention having the highest HP in-game that scales ludicrously with the medics overheal.

Up till today I can safely say I havent seen a heavy player with any skill at all.

Never am I going to play another pickup with idiots who say they want to play scout but go heavy instead. Why? Because the heavy weapons guy is broken. Ever since their buff they have been ridiculously strong.

Gonna backcap? No you cant cos the frikkin heavy who moves so slowly is still slowly crossing the map; and the moment he sees you you get chewed up by a huge gun. Not even scouts can get away now as the natascha slows us to a crawl. It used to be that you could get round corners fast enough but right now the heavies themselves simply move too fast and somehow manage to lug that huge ass of theirs fast enough to follow scouts round corners.

Give up on rocket jumping altogether as well' date=' this shit is so broken that the moment you jump, the enemy heavy can just slow and kill you while you watch helplessly... airshotting requires skill, this is just being cheap.

You simply do not need any form of skill to play heavies at all; look at the size of you xhair ffs, its so huge you barely need to aim at all. Not to mention having the highest HP in-game that scales ludicrously with the medics overheal.

Up till today I can safely say I havent seen a heavy player with any skill at all.

[/quote']

This explains your predicament.

Not that I'm innocent or anything, but if you're gonna do a 6v6 tf2 pug/scrim/match whatever, you NEED comms. Heavies are 2ez to counter tbh.

I think heavy and engineer should be limited to 1 in AFL3, Heavy is too op but sometimes tactics do involve a heavy such as turtling. I do believe heavy is to OP too but a spy can counter a heavy easily if he's that unskillful.

Yes. That's how it's gonna go down in AFL3. Engineer/Spy/Heavy will be limited to 1. More details after we're done with AFL2 next week! :)

That Mkz guy is pretty 'pro' heavy.

Watch felix from Mkz/96# and Godo from pNoid.

Rule of oddly formatted texts in forums. Always check if you are getting text-rolled.

Give up on rocket jumping altogether as well' date=' this shit is so broken that the moment you jump, the enemy heavy can just slow and kill you while you watch helplessly... airshotting requires skill, this is just being cheap.

[b']You[/b] simply do not need any form of skill to play heavies at all; look at the size of you xhair ffs, its so huge you barely need to aim at all. Not to mention having the highest HP in-game that scales ludicrously with the medics overheal.

Have a nice day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qYfID_8t8o

Watch 3:50

just give up baby because you can't stop the H TRAIN BABY CHOO CHOO

How can you say thats unskilled because i think thats the thingy which took maximum skills in the whole video

and if you still think heavy shoudnt be allowed we should rename this league to AFRICA FORTRESS 2 XD

bind f "say SPY BEHIND YOU, HEAVY"

you'll trick him every time.

Rule of oddly formatted texts in forums. Always check if you are getting text-rolled.

[b']You[/b] simply do not need any form of skill to play heavies at all; look at the size of you xhair ffs, its so huge you barely need to aim at all. Not to mention having the highest HP in-game that scales ludicrously with the medics overheal.

Have a nice day.

omfg i got rickrolled

How can you say thats unskilled because i think thats the thingy which took maximum skills in the whole video

and if you still think heavy shoudnt be allowed we should rename this league to AFRICA FORTRESS 2 XD

bind f "say SPY BEHIND YOU' date=' HEAVY"

[/quote']

why'd you take the comments from the thread spammah posted and post it.

I really dint see the thread he posted i was checking the gotfrag forum for some fps cfg/tricks tips and i was lazy to quote them up.....

[/quote']

Are you trying to say those africans can't play TF2? That's a huge insult to HDW the nigerian champion

[/quote']

Are you trying to say those africans can't play TF2? That's a huge insult to HDW the nigerian champion

They cant play heavy !~ they're pro only soldier demo scout and sniper bro.......... :\

Have a nice day.

omfg i got rickrolled

good find lol

dont like heavies cuz they tend to steal my frags and med heals :( and i have to deal with 2 sollies on mid before heavy lugs his fatty in time :(

(hint: therein lies 2 tips to deal with heavies)