This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Summer

Rage

came across this good thread i actually read the whole thing except the posts which had the friendly and convenient tl;dr option!

i never knew pugs were tough dont you just go spec n wait for people to call ur name after they do that funny scout bat thing in the middle then select the guy with the rocket launcher as your class i cant rmb what class that is then u just click on moving targets until they die while spamming e for a nice guy with a big beam to make you not die to bad people who sorta look like you but dont really cuz they shoot cute things like cubes and bottles at you then once u kkill all of them many times the game suddenyl ends and you get a nice you win in front of you sometimes you get you lose but you win always is what i see then people all love you

came across this good thread i actually read the whole thing except the posts which had the friendly and convenient tl;dr option!

i never knew pugs were tough dont you just go spec n wait for people to call ur name after they do that funny scout bat thing in the middle then select the guy with the rocket launcher as your class i cant rmb what class that is then u just click on moving targets until they die while spamming e for a nice guy with a big beam to make you not die to bad people who sorta look like you but dont really cuz they shoot cute things like cubes and bottles at you then once u kkill all of them many times the game suddenyl ends and you get a nice you win in front of you sometimes you get you lose but you win always is what i see then people all love you

and then you wake up

I'm new in tf2, about 4-5 months old? And getting picked was a majorrrr problem at first. On many occasions I get asked to play as medic, so what some of you need to understand that posts like these are not directed at all of you but maybe to a certain handful who are inconsiderate. After all, very few volunteers to medic.

And since I'm new in tf2 too I never really knew why everyone hated airshot.

but now I know xD

<3 to yuko

Yeah I get that, but sometimes when a player is more eager to practice on the class he wants to play and get picked for medic consistently; would only kill his drive to learn. So instead of learning, you're actually killing his mood to improve.

Cause let's face it, if someone actually wants excel in solly/demo/scout they'd obviously want to play that all the way :D

But I'm not speaking based on how I am of course. Occasionally, depending on who plays I would volunteer as last to medic.

I think to be picked as med is one thing.

But to be raged at because you can't heal everyone or keep everyone alive is another, after all, you're not a dedicated medic player.

IMO, If you at rage at the medic for not doing his job properly, then maybe the next time, you should volunteer as the medic instead.

I'm new in tf2' date=' about 4-5 months old? And getting picked was a majorrrr problem at first. On many occasions I get asked to play as medic, so what some of you need to understand that posts like these are not directed at all of you but maybe to a certain handful who are inconsiderate. After all, very few volunteers to medic.

[b']And since I'm new in tf2 too I never really knew why everyone hated airshot.[/b]

but now I know xD

<3 to yuko

Congratulations, you are the 1001 person to say that. You've earned yourself a shitpie

I like to med' date=' a lot, especially after some fucktard convinced me to craft my 2 hats to get vintage tyrolean.

[/quote']

Ahaha =D

lols tragedy

lol dude so long as you continue giving that "shitpie" attitude of yours' date=' nothing changes.

[/quote']

stop telling me my past so i can get out of it, I know people hate me just stop reminding me about it okay.. cause i wanted to change....

I'm new in tf2' date=' about 4-5 months old? And getting picked was a majorrrr problem at first. On many occasions I get asked to play as medic, so what some of you need to understand that posts like these are not directed at all of you but maybe to a certain handful who are inconsiderate. After all, very few volunteers to medic.

And since I'm new in tf2 too I never really knew why everyone hated airshot.

but now I know xD

<3 to yuko

[/quote']

really? i chose you for scouts. team kelimms leh?

lols tragedy

lol dude so long as you continue giving that "shitpie" attitude of yours' date=' nothing changes.

[/quote']

stop telling me my past so i can get out of it, I know people hate me just stop reminding me about it okay.. cause i wanted to change....

don't worry I'm there for you.

I'LL BE THERE FOR YOUUUUUUU (when the rain starts to pourrrrrrr), I'LL BE THERE FOR YOUUUUUUU, (like i've been there beforeeeeee)

eat shit and die you've got a gay taste of music laolz

rather whichever song you like becomes gay