This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
st4rli

LF 6s team main roamer/pocket

hey not exactly related to your post but just wanted to clear something up - low div 3 isn't iron, iron is div 6 which asiafortress doesn't have :) the lowest in af is 3 but that doesn't mean 3 = iron

• Like 1

On 1/27/2015 at 7:34 PM, lollipopcorn said:

hey not exactly related to your post but just wanted to clear something up - low div 3 isn't iron, iron is div 6 which asiafortress doesn't have :) the lowest in af is 3 but that doesn't mean 3 = iron

Edited by st4rli

On 2/2/2015 at 10:36 AM, frostic said:

I played in a pug with you and your attitude sucks just saying.

Edited by st4rli

would appreciate if you could add me and elaborate instead of posting here and complaining.

I'm not going to add you for various reasons.

Let me list to you what you did

• Dodge med

• Claimed you didn't pick the veterans because you rather play with shit people than play with douchebags.

• Blames medic who KINDLY played medic for you for not healing you

• Diving in 6 people with 150 Health

• Not talk

• Rage quit

• Like 2

I dunno what the flip you are on about. Divs between leagues cannot be compared.

For distinction generally players with little to no scrim or team experience in asia are considered to be division 3, Iron in reference to asia is fine since the same level of play is about right with multiple people entering ugc asia with little or no team experience. UGC platinum in asia is anyone who scores 1st, 2nd or 3rd place, It's a small community.

would appreciate if you could add me and elaborate instead of posting here and complaining.

While I don't usually promote negative feedback, It IS a looking for team thread. Don't expect your pug reputation to not be accounted for.

If you check out TF.tv people consistantly are remembered for their actions in any LF team thread, at least there is no upfrag system.

I'm not going to add you for various reasons.

Let me list to you what you did

• Dodge med

• Claimed you didn't pick the veterans because you rather play with shit people than play with douchebags.

• Blames medic who KINDLY played medic for you for not healing you

• Diving in 6 people with 150 Health

• Not talk

• Rage quit

YOU BOTH DESERVE MEDALS

I dunno what the flip you are on about. Divs between leagues cannot be compared.

For distinction generally players with little to no scrim or team experience in asia are considered to be division 3, Iron in reference to asia is fine since the same level of play is about right with multiple people entering ugc asia with little or no team experience. UGC platinum in asia is anyone who scores 1st, 2nd or 3rd place, It's a small community.

While I don't usually promote negative feedback, It IS a looking for team thread. Don't expect your pug reputation to not be accounted for.

If you check out TF.tv people consistantly are remembered for their actions in any LF team thread, at least there is no upfrag system.

i don't think you got the point. div 3 teams in afc 8 had "little to no scrim or team experience"?

i don't think you got the point.

To be relavant to the OP

He references 2 fields:

• UGC iron
  • Low div 3

Starli is asking and fits in both mainly since UGC has only one division within asia while low div 3 is the starting point for most 6s teams in AFL as it's the lowest division.

For the sake of his understanding it is best not to confuse him with other foreign division rankings, especially since Asia can't compare to foreign teams from the upper half levels (let alone top) to begin with.

div 3 teams in afc 8 had "little to no scrim or team experience"?

I am referencing the currently active teams you should have experience with, though if you wish to point out those in afc 8 a large portion were newly formed teams several of which disbanded shortly after. I was in WLL for a short period of time to observe and merced as well reviewed demos for OCD, they among others were most certainly not used to team play during that period.

Though we both digress, you should continue that conversation with me on steam if need be as this is Starli's LFT page.