This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14

I just want to know what a PUG is like. I got some friends on steam that play on PUGs and that makes me SO DAMN CURIOUS.

I play on PUBs a lot and they're ok. but they said PUGs are FACKING DIFFERENT. so HI :)

btw, do I get invited to asiafortress pickup after posting this? i don't knooooow ._.

I just want to know what a PUG is like. I got some friends on steam that play on PUGs and that makes me SO DAMN CURIOUS.

I play on PUBs a lot and they're ok. but they said PUGs are FACKING DIFFERENT. so HI :)

btw, do I get invited to asiafortress pickup after posting this? i don't knooooow ._.

A pug is basically 6v6 in a competitive format. Please kindly read the rules and guides of a pug before entering one (saves you the trouble of getting banned then appealing etcetc; saves you much rage from me)

http://youtu.be/mLaPNbHQx0c

• Like 1

You can play in a pug on AF#4 without invitation. I suggest you start there before jumping right into more advanced pugs (mostly because it will be a bad experience for you)

• Like 1

If you have any questions and can't seem to find the answers in tutorials/guides, don't hesitate to post them on these forums or ask someone more experienced. We'd be more than happy to help! :)

• Like 1

You can play in a pug on AF#4 without invitation. I suggest you start there before jumping right into more advanced pugs (mostly because it will be a bad experience for you)

is AF#4 the only one? because there are no players there atm ._.

Edited by mynameiscool

If you have any questions and can't seem to find the answers in tutorials/guides, don't hesitate to post them on these forums or ask someone more experienced. We'd be more than happy to help! :)

ok, thanks :D

There are servers 1-3 but access to them is restricted via a whitelist. Read more about it here

oh ok. i saw 4-6, are they ok even without invitation?

Edited by mynameiscool