This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
.miracles!

Salootations!

Hai there! I'm Tan Chuan Jin! Most of you people here either know me as Miracle or 'who da fuq are you kid?'. Well, people who DONT KNOW ME,I main scout and dislike playing soldier :D. When I play pocket though, I like using the shotgun .-.

Most people think I am shit now but I must say I've improved. HEY. RECRUIT ME. I AM SO LONELY SOMETIMES. Also, when I play medic, I do not give a ship's bum about your heals. You can rape me with your shouts but you're not getting any :/

I use to trade for like 2 weeks or so, but that's just a passing fad. I'm just going to get this out, I frequent the AsiaFortress mumble. I picked up pugging last July. I played Scout, loved it and never stop loving it since.

I did have my first pug at the end of 2012. god damn was it horrible. I'm not going to brag buuut, I AM FRIENDS WITH ADMINS. FEER ME. I also participated in the AFMash. Sweet fucking doodly nuts, my team was good. I thought we stood a chance to win. (shounic was in our team, WHY U NO ACCEPT MY BRIBE.)

Disregard anything I said in that earlier paragraph, big brother may be staring at me. anywaaaaays, I don't like having grudges with people so on that note zai jian, people :3

• Like 1

Hi Miracles, welcome to the AFL forums! :D

I remember you did pretty well in Mash, and did a pretty impressive job when you offclassed Pyro to defend last.

Hope to see you around more! :D