This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Ólafur

Decent demoman looking for team to roll with.

Div.

In the case that FTN will field my brother for AFL2, why don't you join rhythm instead?

Right now my brother is now wondering if FTN really needs him, because they recruited you.

GO TO FTN, I WANT MY BROTHER

edited for readbility.

anyway, it is perfectly natural to have 2 demos in your lineup.

As we can see in our scene, disappearances happen from time to time, and not everyone have the same schedule, so its pretty safe to have one or two players reserve for some classes.

that was touching fir.. i think you need to apply for the happy happy fun adventure club

lolwut who edited my post omg lol

my bro's getting annoyed at FTN LOL first they pulled out, then something happened and they were like "let's have another go at it" and frankly i dont think my bro would like getting played about like an expendable toy.

and bright, i already did. and unlike you, i passed the first test, which proved i'm a bigger moron than you are HAHAH

that was touching fir.. i think you need to apply for the happy happy fun adventure club

and bright' date=' i already did. and unlike you, i passed the first test, which proved i'm a bigger moron than you are HAHAH

[/quote']

wtf i was the first applicant in the club n00b

Hey sorry for any inconvenience caused; I asked div because 2 nights ago during that really messy pug-mumble thingy the last I heard was dratsa would be playing for his team and so would Fir Jr. also it doesnt make sense that any of these two would be playing for FTN if their respective teams are taking part. I made that quite clear.

I have no intention of making anyone pushed around or anything like that. I could also explain how pulling in and out of AFL was hardly something any of us could control but ƒuck the name; rep doesnt matter its ok blame me.

Finally sapino this is all your fault for being a traitor.

ROFL why flame Sapino? just cause he quit for 'further studies' ah?

AND BRIGHT RE-READ THE THREAD BEFORE YOU CALL ME NOOB

Sorry, just feeling high right now.