This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
spammah

Messi.........

Eff Chelsea. Can't stand them. :<

I don't know why non-local Chelsea fans support Chelsea' date=' I mean, the football they play is so unattractive that it drives more fans away then attract. :S

[/quote']

if they play unattractive footy how come they've scored more goals than manure and arseanal this season.

arsenal is nubs

wow' date=' messi is irritating. he was diving like a twat yesterday and played like a proper retard. He dived his head off, and cheated like a proper bitch, and well, what can i say about his goals.. most of them were from defensive errors. anyone who hates arsenal will get poo'd on by me.

[/quote']

what kind of dope are you on?

Eff Chelsea. Can't stand them. :<

I don't know why non-local Chelsea fans support Chelsea' date=' I mean, the football they play is so unattractive that it drives more fans away then attract. :S

[/quote']

if they play unattractive footy how come they've scored more goals than manure and arseanal this season.

arsenal is nubs

wow' date=' messi is irritating. he was diving like a twat yesterday and played like a proper retard. He dived his head off, and cheated like a proper bitch, and well, what can i say about his goals.. most of them were from defensive errors. anyone who hates arsenal will get poo'd on by me.

[/quote']

what kind of dope are you on?

Bold text:- Scoring retarded goals from a corner tap in doesn't count as attractive football. Attractive football is what we have been playing all throughout Wenger's reign and United too, could fall under that category, about 75% of the time. Chelsea are the "long ball" playing team, that relies heavily on them to score a goal. ANY local, or any person who has been watching football for long will agree to that, maybe the only time you'll played decent football was under Scolari, but you'll have the trend of changing managers every six month rofl and you'll seem to take some sort of retarded pride in that.

Underlined text:- Take a look at the tackle by Denilson, for which he was yellow carded, that was one example. If you want more, I'll have to watch the game again.

Bold text:- Scoring retarded goals from a corner tap in doesn't count as attractive football. Attractive football is what we have been playing all throughout Wenger's reign and United too' date=' could fall under that category, about 75% of the time. Chelsea are the "long ball" playing team, that relies heavily on them to score a goal. ANY local, or any person who has been watching football for long will agree to that, maybe the only time you'll played decent football was under Scolari, but you'll have the trend of changing managers every six month rofl and you'll seem to take some sort of retarded pride in that.

Underlined text:- Take a look at the tackle by Denilson, for which he was yellow carded, that was one example. If you want more, I'll have to watch the game again.

[/quote']

hmm playing decent football under scolari where we won nothing or playing under mourinho or ancelloti where we are in a position to win trophies.

guess what do i pick

ps - did u even watch the 7-1 mauling of villa?

id rather cfc won trophies than play 'beautiful football' like arsenal. in case im mistaken the objective of football is to score and win rather than play attractive football.

and on the barca vs arsenal game, admit it u were playing like shit , like u always do in big games.

Bold text:- Scoring retarded goals from a corner tap in doesn't count as attractive football. Attractive football is what we have been playing all throughout Wenger's reign and United too' date=' could fall under that category, about 75% of the time. Chelsea are the "long ball" playing team, that relies heavily on them to score a goal. ANY local, or any person who has been watching football for long will agree to that, maybe the only time you'll played decent football was under Scolari, but you'll have the trend of changing managers every six month rofl and you'll seem to take some sort of retarded pride in that.

[/quote']

hmm playing decent football under scolari where we won nothing or playing under mourinho or ancelloti where we are in a position to win trophies.

guess what do i pick

id rather cfc won trophies than play 'beautiful football' like arsenal. in case im mistaken the objective of football is to score and win rather than play attractive football.

and on the barca vs arsenal game, admit it u were playing like shit , like u always do in big games.

Well, I admit it, we were like, extremely poor against Barcelona, BUT, don't forget we were missing our heartbeat, Cesc, as well as Arshavin and Gallas.

[/quote']

guess what do i pick

Well, I admit it, we were like, extremely poor against Barcelona, BUT, don't forget we were missing our heartbeat, Cesc, as well as Arshavin and Gallas.

gallas is shite. fat disloyal twat

[/quote']

guess what do i pick

gallas is shite. fat disloyal twat

I could say the same about cashley

CHERRY VS JT!

CHOOSE YOUR SIDE!

Nvm. Football is best summed up in numbers.

22 people.

Kicking 1 ball.

1 occasionally stupid referee.

2 almost always blind linesmen.

5 billion or more supporters who drink 50 pints of beer watching 64 world cup matches in 90 minutes or more.

How much more stupid can humanity get?

I could say the same about cashley

Atleast cole is better than gallas and has a sexier wife :D

Soon to be ex-wife.

point is ashley is always gonna get da gurls

CHERRY VS JT!

CHOOSE YOUR SIDE!

Nvm. Football is best summed up in numbers.

22 people.

Kicking 1 ball.

1 occasionally stupid referee.

2 almost always blind linesmen.

5 billion or more supporters who drink 50 pints of beer watching 64 world cup matches in 90 minutes or more.

How much more stupid can humanity get?

Then what would you consider as not stupid?