This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
spammah

Messi.........

arsenal is nubs

wow, messi is irritating. he was diving like a twat yesterday and played like a proper retard. He dived his head off, and cheated like a proper bitch, and well, what can i say about his goals.. most of them were from defensive errors. anyone who hates arsenal will get poo'd on by me.

singapore's soccer scene is the real deal

QFT! Its so fucking awesome that someone at the age of 40 was the leading scorer of the league.

arsenal ftw' date=' shut up u barcelonadiots

[/quote']

ADSF WIN. ADSF IF YOUR AN ARSENAL FAN I LOVE YOU

i am a huge arsenal fan.

ARSENAL FTW!!

...though i must admit, Messi messed them up pretty good.

...but SO WHAT?

Arsenal +fave

Chelsea is the best club n Messi' date=' Drogba & Kaka are the best players.

Noobs Arsenal is good but not the best.

[/quote']

Considering you'll have won just about 5 premiership titles, I back you up on that one. /sarcasm before someone thinks im serious.

And Messi, drogba, Kaka are the best players. rofl, watch some football dude. Messi can be one of the best of all time, yes he hits that category. Kaka has just had about 2 good seasons, both of them with AC Milan, considering his switch to Real, and his current form and his overall form, he is poo. Drogba, what can I say, despite how well he plays, Chelsea always fares better without him. He's like Fragga, if you want to compare him to a TF2 player. Fabregas, has to be on that list, considering his age, his awards, captaincy, loyalty and much much more, if anyone would even DARE to swap him with ANYONE other than Messi, off that list, don't think I would agree, nor would anyone who watches even a minute of football in a week.

Eff Chelsea. Can't stand them. :<

I don't know why non-local Chelsea fans support Chelsea, I mean, the football they play is so unattractive that it drives more fans away then attract. :S