This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Sign in to follow this  
Combustion.

Banned since October last year for reasons unknown

Hi, i was playing on the asiafortress servers in October and when i tried to enter the mge servers i kept getting a ban message. i suspect that i got banned from a game because i left from a pug? i did not bother to post about it as i was not into competitive that much, but now that ive joined a clan i want to start competitve more but i can't practise on the asiafortress servers. I hope that somebody would help me with this or at least explain why im permantently banned because the reason is still a blurr to me

If you are Shadowaces, I banned you for purposely avoiding medic duties for 24 hrs (already expired) which I think was quite a lenient ban period.

I cant submit a protest on the site because the Steam id's STEAM_0:0:44966830 and 76561198050199388 are not valid. Plus my 32bit id, the STEAM_0:0:44966830, is not on the banlist. But the 64xbit one is on the banlist AND the 64xbit id is not valid

You were obviously banned like 6 days ago there's no denying it - the evidence there is solid.

Although it's not your fault that it became a permanent ban I mean come on spammah YOU HAD ONE JOB.

IM NOT LYING. i contacted one of the asiafortress admins during DECEMBER last year. And it was my first time playing a pug i didnt know what to do. He asked me to do the exact same thing go to the banlist and find my ban, didnt find my ban. It was only until 3 days ago i found it on the banlist which i found extremely strange. i have him on my friends list heres his profile incase u want to ask him for proof: http://steamcommunity.com/id/iridescentFUZZ/ Please help me with this.....

IM NOT LYING. i contacted one of the asiafortress admins during DECEMBER last year. And it was my first time playing a pug i didnt know what to do. He asked me to do the exact same thing go to the banlist and find my ban, didnt find my ban. It was only until 3 days ago i found it on the banlist which i found extremely strange. i have him on my friends list heres his profile incase u want to ask him for proof: http://steamcommunit...iridescentFUZZ/ Please help me with this.....

This is correct. However, I was unable to verify why the ban was given because I wasn't around when it happened or know when it happened to be able to ask anyone.

Sign in to follow this