This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Sign in to follow this  
hcaz

Attention: Team AllStars / Clan Carnage

I have removed your donation topic due to an admin majority request. Asiafortress.com has been running without ads from the very beginning. There was a misunderstanding that the topic was for the prizes of AFC6 Division 2. If you would like to advertise for to benefit of your own team and not the community, please do it at your clan forums.

Also, posting in this forums asking for donation and later make bad remarks about the community you are asking from, not a good thing. Just because you've gotten negative comments which you already expected and instead of responding to the comment, you ridicule the community.

ohhhhhh this is hilarious.

1) We asked Natas permission

2) Your administrator was being childish

3) This was an effort for community funding for a common cause that people actually supported

You wonder why people hesitate to get involved in the community you have your answer.

Alas this is your Kingdom so i shall withdraw

3) This was an effort for community funding for a common cause that people actually supported

You wonder why people hesitate to get involved in the community you have your answer.

i actually never wondered why anyone hesitated to get involved in the community. in fact, we are bigger than ever now that we have admins from svf joining forces and afc6 is the first season that we had more than enough for a 3rd division. you are clearly speaking out of your ass d00d.

"3) This was an effort for community funding for a common cause that people actually supported" HAHAHA

asiafortress is a collaborative effort for everyone, not just a single sponsored team and we don't beg them for stuff so we can buy hats for ourselves :)

1. i only gave permission because i thought you wanted to fund raise for division 2 prizes.

2. our administrator was baffled at the motion that someone would request for donations so that his team can get unusuals

3. people support everything, its the number of people for/against that will highlight if the thing "supported" is in the right direction. in this case, it would seem that the people who support this would be minority.

My apologies to you natapon for the break down in communication. Alas I don't think it is fair to say the supporters are a minority as the feedback WE have gotten has been positive minus a select few. As this matter is already off the air I think we can close it.

For those who did support us we are ever thankful for your support and apologize if we were never good at following the status quo.

Sign in to follow this