This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Sign in to follow this  
xoom

Screen freezes with TF2 (with error message)

Not sure where to post this, and I'm a stickler for posting in the correct forums, so kindly move it to appropriate forums, apologies in advance.

I've been experiencing screen freezes while playing TF2, and my display driver would recover from it after about 10 seconds, and I would experience an FPS drop after that.

Here goes the error log:

- Provider

[ Name] Display - EventID 4101

[ Qualifiers] 0 Level 3 Task 0 Keywords 0x80000000000000 - TimeCreated

[ SystemTime] 2012-06-18T10:23:01.000000000Z EventRecordID 17981 Channel System Computer PC-user Security - EventData

nvlddmkm

Hope this helps, if anyone need my system specs please do tell as well.

haha same thing was happening to me, just that it wasnt 10second freezes... my whole com just hangs up.. i updated my graphics driver seemed to work.. but like in between games of dota i needa restart dota2 cuz my fps drops are just too insane, and my fps in tf2 still isnt as good as it used to be (pretty unstable now)

anyone got any more suggestions if faced with these kinda probs? help would be awesome thanks!

haha same thing was happening to me, just that it wasnt 10second freezes... my whole com just hangs up.. i updated my graphics driver seemed to work.. but like in between games of dota i needa restart dota2 cuz my fps drops are just too insane, and my fps in tf2 still isnt as good as it used to be (pretty unstable now)

anyone got any more suggestions if faced with these kinda probs? help would be awesome thanks!

I don't know about TF2, but lex mentioned having FPS issues in dota 2 till he restarted his computer.

Sign in to follow this