This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Sign in to follow this  
Haruhi

why am i banned?

additional rules for the pug/match servers.

players don't have to med if he was last to spec twice in a row(not on separate occasions).

obstructing the game like running a full time pyro' date=' spy, sniper, engineer is a bannable offence. not limited to but running non standard classes during a rollout is also a bannable offence.[/b']

the skill level in the asian scene is bad enough, let's try not to make it worse by being retarded. there are pub servers for that.

last but not least, racism, excessive trolling, mm1 abuse, personal flaming are all bannable offence.

i didn't make these rules so you can break them.

remind me to unban you in 6 days.

i get banned for engy defending at last point, sniping at mid, heavy at choke points. awesome. remind me how that's not a valid strategy. if any of my teammates were unhappy they would have raised it up on the spot, but seeing how no one said anything, i fail to understand how i am obstructing the game. if tf2 is restricted to mere 4 classes, i am sorry to hear that, but i guess that's why shit doesnt hold nowadays with all that fuss over "asia tf2 failing and crap".

i get banned for engy defending at last point' date=' sniping at mid, heavy at choke points. awesome. remind me how that's not a valid strategy. if any of my teammates were unhappy they would have raised it up on the spot, but seeing how no one said anything, i fail to understand how i am obstructing the game. if tf2 is restricted to mere 4 classes, i am sorry to hear that, but i guess that's why shit doesnt hold nowadays with all that fuss over "asia tf2 failing and crap".

[/quote']

i have no fucking idea whatever the hell you did. someone reported you, that is why you're banned. he/she explicitly mentioned to me that he/she warned you twice.

and you are in no position to educate me in tf2 6v6 comp. by looking how you run utility 100% of the time, on badlands a mirror map, says a lot about your skill level. i think it's a well deserved ban. i don't need more shitters trying to bring down the quality of the asian tf2 comp scene. it's bad enough.

hmm ok i must have really been blind then. thanks for the enlightenment. hope you have a nice day.

by the way, being noob isn't a crime, so quit wearing that tall hat of yours and thinking you're superior over others. i don't need more people to diss me over a game when there's already so much stress in school. i play games to relax, not put up with dicks.

do you have inferiority complex?

iianm, there are 16 starhub eclub pub servers for you to be a massive noob all you want.

by the way, just because i question your skill level doesn't mean i'm dissing you. take a chill pill boi

Fpay8.png

lol. Lets mug. Dun worry 6 days only lah lol. I sure hope who ever reported you wasnt on the OPPOSING team tho. hahahaha.

wait wait. can i ask. So is heavy counted as utility? cos its not listed there.

lol. Lets mug. Dun worry 6 days only lah lol. I sure hope who ever reported you wasnt on the OPPOSING team tho. hahahaha.

wait wait. can i ask. So is heavy counted as utility? cos its not listed there.

yea, all other classes are considered offclassing/utility

It should be considered a utility too. I mean, if a team "Agrees" to run one sniper or one heavy in place of a scout or soldier on maps where it actually is viable (yukon, gullywash etc) then it should be something the team actually kind of agrees on. Keep in mind, that there probably needs to be a push to make the pickup servers more 'professional' or 'serious' places to play, so that f2p players etc can actually get a decent cohesive and consistent experience.

Not commenting on whether or not this ban was justified, just saying that it can be really unpleasant to play solo soldier or scout when your team isn't prepared for it and is definitely all me no gusta up in this. Even moreso when people don't explain why they do a utility switch. Explaining when and why you do it as well as recording the game might also go a long way towards making a case to be unbanned.

Certainly more of a case then posting on an open forum instead of contacting an admin privately l0l.