This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
conggy

HAPPY FUN FUN ADVENTURE CLUB

Which song shall be used as our HFFAC theme song?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Which song shall be used as our HFFAC theme song?

• The Phenomenal Song
    • Teletubbies Song
    • Homodomo song
    • Trolololo Song
    • Llama Duck
    • Sesame Street Opening Song

apply for club membership now

2en0q4n.png

The happy fun fun adventure club will be opened to members of all ages, races, sex and personalities.

Just post an introduction post of what you would like to do in the happy fun fun adventure club to apply. (e.g Hi, my name is Johnny, I would like to hunt magical ponies dreams)

(PS. the club shall never die even though the many attempts to rid the fun and happiness of this fabulous life changing thread)

Club Members:

The Happy Fun Fun Adventurous Captain: conggy

muthucurry

gamon

yuko

Cumeron

fir

ding

shuggy

bob

nekkidkooma

Nemes|s

spammah

adsf

ferry

John

ceemie

hey my name is muthucurry

i'd like to ride a beluga whale to the north pole and caress my pet narwhals

HI THERE muthucurry, for the third time i would like to welcome you into the Happy Fun Fun Adventure club no matter how much you like to touch sea animals and ride on naked kumars.

hey my name is Kant.

i'd like to ride a unicorn's horn and find my way into the sahara desert and talk to the scorpions there.

hey my name is gamon

i'd like to ride a beluga whale to the north pole and caress my pet narwhals

hi gamon' date=' your application will be under consideration because of plagiarizing a fellow member's application. If you also like to red beluga whales and caressing narwhals why not submit another application form to tell us of your other hobbies.[hr']

hey my name is Kant.

i'd like to ride a unicorn's horn and find my way into the sahara desert and talk to the scorpions there.

Hi there kant, i am happy to welcome you into our club and look forward in watching you ride a unicorn's horn :)

hello my name is Emanuel.

i like riding scooters on the back of a yellow turtle and running up the walls of castles.

also i like cute ppl.

Hello my name is Fir.

I'd like to be like mario so i can save puny princesses and have their virginity taken away by Barney the Dinosaur :D

Hi I am Cumeron,

I take screenshots of players behinds in TF2; I like to print them out and stick it on my rainbow at my house downstairs.

I hope this vital information lets me join and not get banned like that bRight person I heard loses to teams like he loses.

Hi may I join? My name is Ryan and I would like to ride a Toyota Prius to the CBD and analyse and consolidate the latest tax reports on article 38001b of the DBS monthly audit. Making a respectable, but unremarkable monthly fee that supports my wife, new-born and maid from Philippines (She MUST be Pinoy, sorry this isn't negotiable)

Please consider!

Hello my name is Fir.

I'd like to be like mario so i can save puny princesses and have their virginity taken away by Barney the Dinosaur :D

WoW that is very very dreamy or you Fir! I would very much like to invite you into the club right away! Things you can do to be mario is to ram your head into bricks and grow a mustache. I would recommend taking barney's virginity though

Hi I am Cumeron' date='

I take screenshots of players behinds in TF2; I like to print them out and stick it on my rainbow at my house downstairs.

I hope this vital information lets me join and not get banned like that bRight person I heard loses to teams like he loses.

[/quote']

HI Cumeron! Taking screenshots of players behind, how fun and adventurous ! I bet you were born to join the happy fun fun adventure club! And no you will not be banned like that bRight person that you heard loses to teams like he loses.

Hi may I join? My name is Ryan and I would like to ride a Toyota Prius to the CBD and analyse and consolidate the latest tax reports on article 38001b of the DBS monthly audit. Making a respectable' date=' but unremarkable monthly fee that supports my wife, new-born and maid from Philippines (She MUST be Pinoy, sorry this isn't negotiable)

Please consider!

[/quote']

Hi there Ryan, i am sorry to tell you that your application will be sent into our list of serious consideration because it does not contain any happy fun fun adventure material. I hope that you can re enter another application for the club! see you again!

hi i am gamon

I'd like to be like princess toadstool so mario can save me and have my virginity taken away by Barney the Dinosaur.

im 12 and what is this

Hi there 12! this is the happy fun fun adventure club. It is formed to change peoples' life and to host many happy fun fun adventures from time to time that our members can participate like hunting elephants using swimsuits' date=' destroying forests with ronald macdonalds and also eating bull penises together while watching spongebob square pants!

I look forward in seeing your application for our club![hr']

hi i am gamon

I'd like to be like princess toadstool so mario can save me and have my virginity taken away by Barney the Dinosaur

Hey there gamon! i would be very happy to tell you that your dreams are shared with a Fir' date=' new member of our club! You are also very much welcome into the happy fun fun adventure club cheers![hr']

What part of supporting your family and the fragile' date=' yet recovering economy of Singapore isn't an adventure?! YOU PEOPLE ARE CRAZY.

[/quote']

I am very sorry Ryan, you must be a very disturbed little child. But the good news is that you are allowed to join our happy fun fun adventure club! I am sure that our members and I look forward in helping you find your very own happy fun fun adventure and exciting fun fun fabulous life changing dreams :)

hello my name is Emanuel.

i like riding scooters on the back of a yellow turtle and running up the walls of castles.

also i like cute ppl.

Hi there Emanuel, that is very happy fun fun of you! It is nice to hear that you like to ride yellow turtles on the back of walls and running up cute people of castle.

I am very excited to tell you that your application is accepted and you can join our club! :) hugs and kisses

hi. why is my name not there?

i feel like crying

xoxoxo

nekkidkooma

Hi there again naked kumar' date=' im sorry to tell you that for the sake of fairness you have to re-apply yet again. :) but i am very sure that you will be admitted to our happy fun fun adventure club no problem :)[hr']

Hi my name is bob' date=' i like to have scream around my house naked.

[/quote']

Hey there bob! i think that screaming our house naked is a very common and understandable hobby, do you mind telling us your super duper secret fun fun exciting hobby that you may have instead?

Hi! This is Barney the dinosaur. What makes you think I like to deflower puny virgin princesses?

I'd like to be hot pink and deflower the chubby ones.

hi. why is my name not there?

i feel like crying

xoxoxo

nekkidkooma

Hi there again naked kumar' date=' im sorry to tell you that for the sake of fairness you have to re-apply yet again. :) but i am very sure that you will be admitted to our happy fun fun adventure club no problem :)[hr']

[/quote']

Hey there bob! i think that screaming our house naked is a very common and understandable hobby, do you mind telling us your super duper secret fun fun exciting hobby that you may have instead?

My secret hobby? spreading love juice everywhere... i also like to paint and my favourite colour is white, i like eating magic mushrooms and riding mah unicorn to the rainbow... mmmz salty

[/quote']

My secret hobby? spreading love juice everywhere... i also like to paint and my favourite colour is white, i like eating magic mushrooms and riding mah unicorn to the rainbow... mmmz salty

HI there again bob, eating magical mushrooms are such a great fun fun adventurous hobby, like many of us here riding our unicorns into the rainbow is too! i am glad to welcome you to our club of happy fun fun adventure. I will have a club unicorn riding session in the future :)