This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Sign in to follow this  
Ratsyc

Div 2 Champ Recognition?

Purple for div 1 suggest pink for div 2. The ppl who actually visit the forums are me, Bigfoot, immunity69, splink, rfnv though he didn't play. Cobalt is total shitface but I have no authority over whether he should get the title since I'm not the leader and I don't wanna stoop to his retarded level of pettiness. Just include him in the list anyway, he deserve that credit.

Purple for div 1 suggest pink for div 2. The ppl who actually visit the forums are me' date=' Bigfoot, immunity69, splink, rfnv though he didn't play. Cobalt is total shitface but I have no authority over whether he should get the title since I'm not the leader and I don't wanna stoop to his retarded level of pettiness. Just include him in the list anyway, he deserve that credit.

[/quote']

Wow rage more pls mr haruhi,

stop complaining over a small matter

Purple for div 1 suggest pink for div 2. The ppl who actually visit the forums are me' date=' Bigfoot, immunity69, splink, rfnv though he didn't play. Cobalt is total shitface but I have no authority over whether he should get the title since I'm not the leader and I don't wanna stoop to his retarded level of pettiness. Just include him in the list anyway, he deserve that credit.

[/quote']

Wow rage more pls mr haruhi,

stop complaining over a small matter

rofl i wonder how haruhi just got red reputation. :idea:

I love how we were flamed for raging over the loss of our ex soldier bigfoot- and now this.

pwntbyfate.jpg

.. I'm just saying.

haha

happens lah. I personally am not very happy with cobalts departure, (fuck you cobalt) but its a personal choice... Thanks for winning the div 2 anyways lol. Luvulotsbuymeanewcomputerpls