This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Maverick

Eclub pug rules?

Do you want the present medic rule to stay or not?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do you want the present medic rule to stay or not?

just freaking learn some discipline ppl. lol. I am sure there must be at least one or two responsible people in each pug

Ding very discipline, and model citizen

but not just yet

I have a bind for this rule but people say STFU STFU when I use it. Dumbfucks, its not for you its for the slow retarded people who take a year to spec and then say WTF WAS THAT RULE?

just freaking learn some discipline ppl. lol. I am sure there must be at least one or two responsible people in each pug

Ding very discipline' date=' and model citizen

but not just yet

[/quote']

whats your point???

I don't know, but i think most of the people playing as med capts normally get to play other classes, so I think it should be OK for them to play med for like one pug. When the rule is adhered, I rarely see the captains change their class, unless there is a medic main in the team. One way to solve this is for someone to give everyone a heads up before hand, and those who don't wanna follow the rules can be reported lo, so no more "WTF THERE WAS THAT RULE?". yep yep

Ding very discipline' date=' and model citizen

but not just yet

[/quote']

whats your point???

I don't know, but i think most of the people playing as med capts normally get to play other classes, so I think it should be OK for them to play med for like one pug. When the rule is adhered, I rarely see the captains change their class, unless there is a medic main in the team. One way to solve this is for someone to give everyone a heads up before hand, and those who don't wanna follow the rules can be reported lo, so no more "WTF THERE WAS THAT RULE?". yep yep

True