welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Sign in to follow this  
sam

india-Quakelive Updated(maps)

Kind Attention all ,

if people cant connect to the servers when theyr are 10 players inside that doesnt mean the server is full but because we are playing Ra3MAP1!!!!!!! and Thunderstruck and Overkill ( ra3map11 )

yes thats right people , these maps are compiled and set to work in quakelive , Thanks to Luigi Auri for the decompilers .

Download first batch of the maps that has been just uploaded today

--

http://rapidshare.com/files/409778644/ql...s.zip.html

----------------------

this is a mirror if you dont like using rapidshare..

http://www.zshare.net/download/7879736232498c9d/

maps are

q3_q2dm1 ( CA / FFA / 1v1 )

q3amphi ( CA | 1v1 | FFA )

ospra3map1 ( CA )

hub3aeroq3 ( 1v1 | FFA | CA )

bull-amphi ( CA | FFA )

roarena ( CA | FFA | TDM )

endifacid ( CA | FFA | 1v1 | TDM )

----

The 2nd batch will be depending on peoples requests and their seedings of joy towards those maps if its unborable ...

right now its overkill on request for the 2nd batch , and some compiled special picks from rocketarena Duel Arena matches...

and ospdm7..

source: www.gaming420.com

Yes we have many quake live players now and players from UAE/SG/IN get playable pings ...

mean assh**** dont care when the offline servers came and when the great maps are there all rush like beeches xD

im sure all 8 of india's gamers will be happy

including the 3 of them who own computers

and especially the one who lives in a house with internet access

He has no clue what he is saying..............

we have around 28 players ....

we usually play massive 7 on 7 CA map (Rocket arena 3 map ra3map1)

most of the times the servers are full.

but in afternoon they might be empty

and we have players which are extremely skilled like klitinho, ganas, l3nnon, k1ng etc

play against l3nnon and would realize that you cant ever stand on the same ground as he does.

i can see ur desperation trying to be sarcastic here, but believe me, sometimes its better to just shut up

cool story bro _|_

He has no clue what he is saying..............

we have around 28 players ....

we usually play massive 7 on 7 CA map (Rocket arena 3 map ra3map1)

most of the times the servers are full.

but in afternoon they might be empty

and we have players which are extremely skilled like klitinho' date=' ganas, l3nnon, k1ng etc

play against l3nnon and would realize that you cant ever stand on the same ground as he does.

[/quote']

WHOOOSH

oh man these indians are angry because im making fun of their shitty gaming scene

instead of making fun of their shitty little subcontinent with a gdp lower than spammah's standards and their fucking awful shit corrupt government and their horrid education system full of degree mills and a culture that is pretty much a joke in the western hemisphere and

wait sorry am i hurting your feelings

get a better country you fucking shit iditos

oh man these indians are angry because im making fun of their shitty gaming scene

instead of making fun of their shitty little subcontinent with a gdp lower than spammah's standards and their fucking awful shit corrupt government and their horrid education system full of degree mills and a culture that is pretty much a joke in the western hemisphere and

WHOOOOOOSH

l2troll edeot

LOL, sorry Indians, I laughed at that one. :heavy:

lol i think u guys gotta get used to it. that Archvhdfc` guy wont shut up even though he gets owned so hard so its best to leave him alone. like how he called our team kids but he gets rolled after that. so basically he embarrased himself, its like kids owning him. chill out indians :)

lol i think u guys gotta get used to it. that Archvhdfc` guy wont shut up even though he gets owned so hard so its best to leave him alone. like how he called our team kids but he gets rolled after that. so basically he embarrased himself' date=' its like kids owning him. chill out indians :)

[/quote']

ROFL msc, you think we're getting offended by a 47 year old accountant living in Japan whose still not married, and plays tf2 all day and the only skill he ever had and ever will have is internet trolling?

ROFL think again :>

looks liek he wants a ban on every fortress forum. fail troll is fail.

lol i think u guys gotta get used to it. that Archvhdfc` guy wont shut up even though he gets owned so hard so its best to leave him alone. like how he called our team kids but he gets rolled after that. so basically he embarrased himself' date=' its like kids owning him. chill out indians :)

[/quote']

ROFL msc, you think we're getting offended by a 47 year old accountant living in Japan whose still not married, and plays tf2 all day and the only skill he ever had and ever will have is internet trolling?

ROFL think again :>

looks liek he wants a ban on every fortress forum. fail troll is fail.

LOL HE IS A 47-YEAR-OLD VIRGIN ACCOUNTANT? thanks for that info bright. made my day :)

oh man unemployed asians gettin mad

not my fault youre failures. get shit on

Hi I'm 17 years old, doing a degree in game design. So shit on yourself you old fuckhead. Go get a better job. 17 is the age you should be gaming, not 47 or 53 or whatever the fuck you are. GET A LIFE. :)