This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Sign in to follow this  
spammah

GRAND FINALS TONIGHT JUNE 13TH! CATACLYSMIC VS. DIZZINESS!

First up, A BIG CONGRATULATIONS to Cataclysmic and Dizziness. Cataclysmic advances after beating Are You Paranoid? 5-0 and 5-0 in a two mapper. Dizziness beats CHAINEESE 2-0 and 5-0 in two maps as well. Hard Luck and good tries to Pnoid and CHAINEESE for making it this far in the tournament! (What is up with Asian internet? Seriously..)

CATACLYSMIC VS PARANOID DEMOS HERE!

DIZZINESS VS CHAINEESE DEMOS HERE!

THE ASIAFORTRESS SEASON 2 GRAND FINALS TAKES PLACE TONIGHT, JUNE 13TH SUNDAY AT 21:00 GMT+8, 22:00 GMT+9.

afl2finals.gif

sg.pngmy.png Cataclysmic vs. kr.png Dizziness - Match thread and discussion HERE!

Maps:

# cp_granary

# cp_badlands

# cp_gravelpit (tie-breaker)

SourceTV IP: TBA!

Gamestah JIIIIINXXX, Moo, Milky, Yuki, fluffyanimals & other guests will be casting! Tune in @ GAMESTAH.COM

Please note the audio stream will always be 30-60 seconds ahead so remember to pause and sync up with your in-game SourceTV stream!

Want to be a part of AsiaFortress? Need your daily dose of TF2 news in Asia? Check out the 'AsiaFortress' in the following community pages or interact with the community!

steam.gif twitter_16.png facebook_16.png mirclogo.png

we (Gamestah) do apologize immensely for that - one of our casters was extremely wasted and he did not mean to say "gook" as freely as he did...

that being said - I just got a call from a telemarketer in india...it is currently 3:33am...what the fuck seriously.

ok just wanna calrify it is technically a racist slur for an asian but I did not mean to offend anyone I meant it as a joke. I do see how people can take offence to it but contextually it was not meant to be a personal attack on anyone. I do apologise it was not very professional of me and if I did offend anyone my deepest apologies.

whutsa gook?

google is your best friend unless you're attempting to troll then fuck you.

Anyway, good game to cata and dizzi. Kudos to you guys for sticking to the game when conditions were not optimum for both of you.

OK NOW I TAKE OFFENSE TO U CALLING INDIANS TELEMARKETERS! APOLOGISE NOW!

nah don't think so mate. I'm parsi so I can do it :)

yuck a parsi. i hear theyre as bad as jews.

so we're tight with money, upper class and make all other indians look bad. sounds good to me :D

omg what a nub. this idiot complains about the time during casts but here he is posting on this retarded forum at 3 in the morning. youre as bad if not worse than me. AND AUSTRALIA IS WHAT 3 HRS AHEAD OF INDIA?! OMG LOSER GET A LIFE FUHH NUB.

omg what a nub. this idiot complains about the time during casts but here he is posting on this retarded forum at 3 in the morning. youre as bad if not worse than me. AND AUSTRALIA IS WHAT 3 HRS AHEAD OF INDIA?! OMG LOSER GET A LIFE FUHH NUB.

it's 4 am :)

Sign in to follow this