This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Sign in to follow this  
spammah

PLAYOFFS BEGIN!

We'll go forward with Single Elimination Best of 3 maps. This change was made and voted (for the most part) seeing how almost EVERY team (!) has match commitment troubles.

In the interest of ensuring the success of the tournament (:I), we'll also allow all teams to fix their squads by allowing them to add in 2 players (each) in the playoffs. Note that the 2 members you add must NOT have participated in AFL2 prior (before) to the playoffs.

Dizziness, 96#, Cataclysmic, Face o_0, CHAINEESE, SLP, Are you Paranoid?, Anarchy. POST REPLIES IN THIS THREAD AND LIST YOUR NEW TWO MEMBERS COMPLETE WITH NICKNAMES AND STEAMIDS BY FRIDAY. PLEASE NOTE: YOU CAN'T ADD IN 2 PLAYERS WHO'VE ALREADY PARTICIPATED IN THE AFL2 GROUP STAGES.

We'll start the playoffs on June 4th (Friday) and continue on Saturday and Sunday.

BRACKETS UP!

afl2playoffs.gif

Round 1:

# cp_gullywash

# cp_granary

# cp_well (tie-breaker)

Round 2:

# cp_freight_final1

# cp_obscure_rc2

# cp_yukon_final (tie-breaker)

Final:

# cp_granary

# cp_badlands

# cp_gravelpit (tie-breaker)

Seeing as it's already 8:35 PM on Friday here in China these schedules need to get up ASAP. I've already made sure to free up my weekend because I saw this post earlier today (otherwise I would've gone from Friday-Sunday) so let's get this show on the road.

*If there's any assistance I can provide or something anyone needs from me let me know immediately. I'll try to be online as much as possible over the next few days and I'll also spend some time this weekend watching throw my demos to find the good spots in them and then put it all in one big .rar to upload.

Round 1:

# cp_gullywash

# cp_granary

# cp_well

Round 2:

#cp_follower

# cp_obscure_rc2

# cp_yukon_final

Round 3:

# cp_freight_final1

# cp_badlands

# cp_prolane

Final:

# cp_granary

#cp_badlands

# cp_gravelpit

Final reminder to all team captains, if you do not add your new team members here by today and used them for matches. Your team will be deemed as cheating and will be kicked out of the playoffs.

Teams that has slots left:

Pnoid (2)

Anarchy (2)

Chainese (1)

Sign in to follow this