This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
shuggy

We Trained TOGETHER!

well fir is close' date=' but since focuz EDIT AND EDIT AND EDIT AND EDIT his post. whatever.

[/quote']

wait...he edited my post? sorta impossible, it says it was last edited by me, so unless he has my acc details and password (highly unlikely) he cant edit it :o

sorry i meant that asshole edit his own post again and again

P.S.: I have no fucking clue what you just wrote up there lol.

he means' date=' chinese are made of much sterner stuff than indians. ([b']you dont see people go, "damn chinese", then we chinese start being pussies[/b]) in this sentence, he implies that chinese people rarely flinch at insults, some even take it as a form of joke, but indians start (in his words) being pussies.

he means, chinese dont whine when they're insulted, but indians do. (you dont see people go, "damn chinese", then we chinese start being pussies) same logic as above.

he means, chinese often insult indians, but rarely the other way round. (you dont see people go, "damn chinese") here, he implies that very rarely do people insult chinese origins, however horrible the intended target may be, but for indians, insulting is a staple job, as most people go (in his words once again) "damn indians".

there, i broke it down for you. understand now?

note: this is not my thoughts. this is what i INFER from cee's sentence.

few parts here are pretty racist.

PS i insult chinese people all the time.

he means' date=' chinese are made of much sterner stuff than indians. ([b']you dont see people go, "damn chinese", then we chinese start being pussies[/b]) in this sentence, he implies that chinese people rarely flinch at insults, some even take it as a form of joke, but indians start (in his words) being pussies.

he means, chinese dont whine when they're insulted, but indians do. (you dont see people go, "damn chinese", then we chinese start being pussies) same logic as above.

he means, chinese often insult indians, but rarely the other way round. (you dont see people go, "damn chinese") here, he implies that very rarely do people insult chinese origins, however horrible the intended target may be, but for indians, insulting is a staple job, as most people go (in his words once again) "damn indians".

YOU MEAN SOMEONE WHO RACES IS A RACIST? BECAUSE SOMEONE WHO PLAYS A PIANO IS A PIANIST????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

ohwait

Bright, can you READ? if you can, PLEASE READ the LAST PART of WHAT I WROTE.

sorry my eyes are too small

ur an asiancist u shld be banned from asia

ur an asiancist u shld be banned from asia

i meant i was sleepy wtf