welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Sign in to follow this  
Madman

HDW withdraws from AFL2

Aye babes..

Its with a heavy heart I have to announce that HDW has to pull out from AFL2. Its been a really awesome journey from the time where we werent even sure AFL2 was going to happen till when we changed our minds and decided to take part despite roster issues and till now, three wildly successful weeks in. We've really enjoyed ourselves and I would like to take this chance to thank all of the teams we've played and the admins for their time and effort. I apologize for the administration issues with regards to the +/- of matches.

Sorry for disappointing all who encouraged us to stay on but there really isnt a way; the problems with the classes/availability of our members that we thought dead has returned to bite us in the ass. It seems like everyone has some kind of problem be it real-life commitments or simply having a shitpenis $2 internet connection. We have almost no subs for some classes so its hard pressed to find 6 members online, let alone 6 members of the correct classes. The end line is that I'd rather we remain friends than rage or be demoralized over a video game. As soon as a game stops being fun you know something went in the wrong direction.

Anyway in spite of the fact that I've written this sif someones friggin dead; rest assured this is not the case (hi oster, i see you're back alive). We're merely forced to take a few months break from the scrim scene till some of our traitors players return from overseas or get some work done etc etc. We will most definitely be still around online and feel free to jio us for pugs, subbing, bball or prophunt or isketch even heheh.

Once again apologies for pulling out so irresponsibly but we have no other choice. Don't get your panties in a knot, HDW/ƒTN will surely be back to rape all of you once we get our shit together.

Expect us.

Gf for the rest of the season, hl to the those that are still alive. Feel free to call me to admin or whatever if needed.

Until next time, HDW will be watching you from spectator, making fun of your play from the safety of our STV chat.

We're merely forced to take a few months break from the scrim scene till some of our traitors players return from overseas or get some work done etc etc.

and who might this be?