ceemie

Team Haha DoWan Interview

Continue to do more Interviews?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Continue to do more Interviews?

• Yes
    • No

Hey guys! Cee/Galatea here again! :P

I still had plenty of free time before school officially re-opens tomorrow, so i had spent a little time with some crazy and fun-loving guys (which i totally love to hang out with :D) to do another team interview. I had a lot of fun doing these interviews because i do feel like i brought them more closer to each other. Doing team interviews is like a bonding for the team as well, which you will see A LOT OF BONDING in this interview! Still i really hope you guys will like it, and hopefully agree to me creating and posting more good reads such as team interviews. :>

Well enough of this, I present to you, Team HahaDoWan. Representing them are, Cameron/Madman [Captain of HDW], Oster, Krypt, Divine and Crash. Many of you might know them, but for those who don't know much about them, here is an interview for you readers that i hope gives you more insight to this team!

Team HahaDoWan Steam Page : http://steamcommunity.com/groups/RestInPeaceOster

Alright, so let's get this started! :D

Hey guys! Why don’t we start things off with some team introductions. Who are you and what are your classes?

Oster: Hello, i am oster the useless scout.

Divine: Hi, I am Divine and I am the Demoman for this clan.

Madman: Divine is not a demoman, divine is a plumber. Demoman uses stickies. Plumbers don’t use stickies.

Divine: Fine, I am Divine and I am the plumber for this clan.

Madman: Correct.

Krypt: Sup chinese/pinoys/malays, I'm Krypt and I play scout/soldier for HAHADOWAN

Madman: Sup im the janitor

Crash: Hey guys! Hmm, Honestly, Cameron needed me to fill in the numbers. *emo* But naturally I'm a scout and medic but lately i guess an utility guaaa~ ): Also I believe in Santa Claus and Easter bunnies too.

Are you guys currently studying? How do you manage to keep your work and play time in tact and still train?

Oster: I’m very smart so I don’t need to study. From a very young age, I showed signs of jeniusness.

Krypt: POLY IS EZ. Poly so fucking ezmode, can play TF2 all day long, not like JC people.

Madman: I rage quitted college- then I realize I have got nothing to do with my useless fuck life so that’s why I play TF2 24/7.

Divine: I am currently studying in polytechnic, as you know holiday is pretty long for tertiary education, I almost play this fucking game everyday.

Madman: as you can see, we play everyday but we all still suck balls

Divine: Like don't know how to spell

Madman: like don’t also know grammar.

Crash: I would give you the usual time management bullshit, but I shall not. :P I'm an unemployed lawyer so being here helps me network to potential clients???

Well, what makes you guys glued to TF2?

Oster: TF2 is the best form of escapism I can find.

Krypt: I vouch for the fact that all of us cant play for shit. TF2 is where we get to be racist and get away with it. Also, Oster needs to fap to the pyro.

Divine: I guess the occasional moments where your shot hits 100% of the time and you get to taunt while your nade is on the way to the enemy face.

Madman: I play TF2 because I am too poor to buy any other games, being jobless and educationlesss. Also with such an awesome community for TF2. Small, yet close knitted, like Krypt’s balls, small and close knitted.

Krypt: WHAT IS THIS I DON’T EVEN. More like Cameron’s pubic hair, small and close knitted!

crash!: well it definitely can't be for the babes, so it has the be for the hawt guys. ;) BOY GANG FTW!

Alright, so would you share some history about how HAHA DOWAN all started out? from ftn, to ftn-o, to goldfish poisoning and finally, HAHA DOWAN?

Divine: I have zero idea about the history of HAHADOWAN. All I know is that Oster recruited me to be the plumber for HDW for AFL Season 2.

Madman: the name HAHADOWAN is a bit sensitive. So Oster, why don’t you tell them about how you are the love doctor instead?

Oster: wtf no.

Madman: Anway, we are Goldfish Poisoning, named in memory of the late Oster- our beloved and still very much missed leader of FTN. As some of you may know, Oster was taken from us about two weeks ago by a bout of goldfish poisoning- his tragic and sudden demise left those that remained at a terrible loss. Wracked with sorrow, there was even a half-hearted attempt at reviving FTN as FTN-O (Team fuck the name minus oster), but inside our grief-stricken hearts we knew there was no way to continue without our leader and friend. Misfortune followed in the wake of his absence and troubles continued to plague the team. We knew that if there were to be any way to uphold his values and continue his legacy, it would be to reform under a new banner. (<--- pussy, copy paste assss!)

Krypt: Oster founded the fucking clan, because he was sick of people being racist, so he created FTN, then we all joined one by one. Then I recruited Cameron, and Divine joined last. Then Oster passed away tragically, so we formed FTN-O. But Oster was brought to life miraculously by the awesome power of love, so he gave a young mindless TF2 player love advice, and HAHADOWAN was borned.

Crash: Some times in our lives, we have all head the “haha dowan” before. like:

crash!: hey hottie.. wanna go for coffeee??

hottie: HAHA DOWAN

crash!: emo

So, currently who are the members in HAHADOWAN and What classes do they play?

Madman: HAHA DON’T KNOW.

Krypt: HAHA DOWAN.

Come on guys! : (

Oster: Panda and I are scouts. Divine is demo. Xeon and bigfoot are soldiers. Cameron is our medic, also our caller and leader. Darren is the mascot. And my pet dog, Exagram.

Krypt: I am the mascot, I give moral support.

Madman: Mascot slash JANITOR!

Madman: Robzta is a foreign division. Sapino is traitor legion. Myth is India correspodent, because Oster is so retarded, he needs a correspondant in his own country. Crash is our resident stud, stealing our chicks. Everytime AFTER a scrim, crash comes home drunk and after being laid.

Krypt: Crash steals our pussy, what a FUCKING WHORE.

Crash: HEY! I don’t steal chicks, they are just drawn to my kraken!

WELL THAT WAS WEIRD. Now how do you guys prepare before a match begins? Any pub raping or pugging? Any strategic plannings?

Oster: Cameron goes through some strange strategys, and we obey, like dogs. : (

Madman: Before a match, this is what usually happens. I have to PM everyone, and they will all tell me, “Okay.” But it will not be okay, because no one will show up. Then I have to call Divine to wake him up because he falls asleep in front of his computer all the time. Next I have to write on crash’s facebook because he does not know how to read steamchat. As for Krypt and Bigfoot, I will call them if needed, obviously enough Bigfoot does not answer his phone, because his phone does not support TEXT TO SPEECH. Finally, I RAGE ON MUMBLE TELLING PEOPLE TO GET THEIR SHIT TOGETHER AND STOP JOINING THE WRONG TEAM! And by that time, there is no time for warm up. So we start the match, and SOMEONE definitely will disconnect, and we will lose. THE END.

Krypt: True story, we have to get Cheese to call Oster.

Divine : We don’t really do warms up. :/

Krypt : Divine always joins blu, and joins us back three seconds before the match goes live.

Divine: That is true, I like to join the right team last minute because it gives me the tension.

Krypt: Oster has fail net too.

Divine: Not joking, this happens.

Madman: AFTER the scrim though, we have DEBRIEFING, and in our debriefing, we gather as a team to play prophunt or iSketch.

Krypt: Or arena where we random classes and do shit or golddust where we stack and make ourselves feel better.

Madman: Correct, although shuggy will cheat, and pick his best class.

Krypt: SHUGGY YOU FUCKER CHEATER. FUCK YOU SHUGGY!

Divine: FUCK YOU SHUGGY!

Madman: SHUGGY IF YOU CAN HEAR US, OR YOU READ THIS, FUCK YOU!

Crash: Cameron has never pm-ed me on facebook, because it gets sent down to the bottom from all the other ridiculous wall posts.

Okay, so what map do you think is your strongest, and which do you feel you have the most room to improve on?

Oster: Badlands is my strongest.

Madman: GOLDRUSH, BECAUSE MY SPY IS GODLY, on that map, and only that. But, I would say all the compact maps, where we can regroup easily. While worst would be those spread out maps, because long distances, HDW cannot regroup for nuts.

Krypt: GOLDDUST TOO. No but seriously, gullywash, maybe? where as worst? Definitely granary. FUCKING GRANARY, FUCKING HELL.

Divine: Yeah gullywash, because I have sick sticky spots. Worst is granary. Why? Because FUCK granary. Everyone knows where’s the fucking sticky.

Madman: Divine rages everytime we play granary. And don’t lie to me, you don’t use stickies.

Krypt: Everyone rages when we play granary.

Divine: Okay sometimes. Well, so our best maps is compact maps like Gullywash and Follower. Worst is Granary.

Madman: what? Follower isn’t compact.

Krypt: Although we are pretty good at badlands too, and it isn’t compact at all.

Crash: has to be badlands for me, but gullywash also depending on what Cameron rages at me to be, if I am scout, I might do well, but if Cameron rages my soldier, I would be emo. : (

With 5 different players here, could you briefly share with me your thoughts as you get to mid?

Oster: I try to fight the other scouts and keep them away from Divine.

Madman: CROUCH YOU MOTHERFUCKERS WHY DONT MY SCOUTS EVER LEARN TO BLOODY CROUCH WHAT THE HELL I CANT TAG DIV AND THEN HE RAGES AT ME... GOD DAMN LEFT CONTROL YOU IDIOTS!

Krypt: Cameron is serious though, he’s always like, “CROUCH, CROUCH!! STOP JUMPING!! I CANNOT HEAL DIVINE! FUCK. CROUCH!!!!!!”

Divine: I always get to mid the fastest in the team and the rest is always behind, because of that I always get punished by the enemy scouts and we all have to fall back, then we are all pushed back to last control point. I also have no strategies because I am piping scouts like Mario. FUCK YEAH MARIO!

Crash: I get yelled at all the time because I always get left behind. Then they will all laugh at me. So whenever we get wiped, I’m just standing there with my rockets or my scattergun clueless, and next, I’ll type in console, “kill”.

Moving on to league standings now, currently in Asiafortress league, which of the four or three teams have given you guys the LEAST and the MOST pressure?

Crash: I'm afraid I cant answer that... GORILLA SALAD!

Divine: Least pressure, nobody yet since we lost all.

Krypt: we lost all matches. Period. LAUGH LA, LAUGH SOMEMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Madman: We lost every match till today.

Sorry to hear that. But in your opinion, which teams do you think you need to look out for in Asiafortress league other than the ones you already played?

Oster: Anarchy.

Divine: Chaineese and Anarchy.

So How have you guys been practicing for the league or do you just see how it goes?

Divine: Well, we just see how it goes.

Crash: I hardly practice, and I guess its to my demise. emo. : (

Krypt: Practicing is an understatement. We just play man, no aims to win.

Madman: BITCH I KNOW HOW ITS GONNA GO, DON’T NEED NO SIGHT. And at the end of the day, we just want to have fun and play together as friends. No pressure.

Divine: True, we rage pretty much in scrims but pretty much became lovey dovey again in arena after all.

Madman: Yup, its all about the mumblesecks. FOR THE LOVE OF THE GAME, AND BOOBS! Especially YOU KNOW WHO’S.

Krypt: FOR THE LOVE OF PUSSY, AND ARMPITS TOO EHEHEHEHEHH.

How about your thoughts on the unlocks? Do you guys think you will try using out new weapons in scrims?

Crash: Hmmm, I wish I could emply Bonk! Into my arsenal, I use it all the time in publics but I guess it won’t work in scrims, so that’s a no no. but then again, I may get bonked too! :D

Krypt: Bonk! Is feasible. Panda does well with the Direct Hit. Every other unlocks seems worthless, besides the medic and heavy ones.

Divine: Fuck the Scottish resistance and the sword. Both are retarded. Although Davis from EG used it pretty well during ESEA invites.

Madman: We employ Natascha frequently, just to slow targets to a crawl in order for our incompetent snipers to actually hit something. Then we put it in frag videos and make the snipers look pro!

Alright question for Madman, as HDW's medic, do you feel you are "under-protected" and "always-alone" at times?

Madman: We have a soldier with no microphone, what do you guys think? My pocket soldier, has no microphone. My demoman, is a suicidal terrorist. My roaming soldier, is AFK. My scouts, are not scouts. They are spying. So how? HOW? YOU TELL ME HOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW !?!?!?!?

Divine: And you always wonder around alone looking for shit to saw!

Now to the team, what are your opinions of Madman as HDW captain and medic?

Madman: Sucks!

Crash: HE STOLE MY DAMN JOB!!! Like, “CRASH! I’m taking your job, go solly, shoo shoo!” As a captain, well, I’ve had a couple of captains in my time on the competitive scene, and let me say, dudes got foresight, but I guess we fall short of the sight that he foresaw! :P

Divine: Good as a captain, but his medic skills needs a little oomph!

Krypt: Cameron is an inspirational leader, much like Mao Zedong, Hitler and or Lee Kuan Yew. Though he steps on your face, then makes you suck his cock.

Madman: FROM THAT DISTANCE!

Oster: Madman is retarded, he scares me sometimes.

-At this point of time in the interview, everyone was like, OMG THE GREAT OTSER SPEAKS! Well Madman then went on “semi-raging” –

I have heard that Divine is going to be MIA for a long time again! ): So guys tell me more about HDW's future in the TF2 scene. Any new Demoman/Plumber for HDW?

Oster: SAPINOY! And rob might be making a return too!

Madman: SAPINOY.

Krypt: SAPINO!! Is coming back. Then when sapino goes back to Australia, divine comes back! PERFECT FUCKING PLAN!

Madman: When he returns, he will claim his girlfriend back, from the stealer KRYPT.

Krypt: NO U!

Crash: hahaha I might steal his girlfriend. *shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

WAIT! DID I SEE WRONGLY? SO WE MIGHT BE ABLE TO WATCH A FRAG MOVIE BY HAHADOWAN?

Divine: Yes! But definitely after the end of AFL2. We are going to have a farewell video produced by me, so watch out for some sick frags from the ZIMBAWEE INVITES SEASON ONE.

Madman: YEAHHH! Look out for our frag video. With pro Natascha-aided sniper headshots. As well as bigfoot’s bball and our afk members.

Krypt: Yes, but all after AFL2.

Crash: Well I wanted to do it but divine is playing the “I’m going away” card, so I lucked out.

Alright then guys, time for closing words and shoutouts!

Krypt: Shoutouts to all the people who helped us and shit. Brandon, who is so fucking gay in real life. Cee for the awesome interview! All the afk members like Sapino and rob. Cheese for being a faggot, but still awesome. Last shoutout to the entire asian TF2 community, you guys bring the sex and awesomeness. KBAI! BY THE WAY, for professional love advices, please consult Oster on steam.

Divine: Shout out to You Must Recover who looked over my play and gave advice before I joined HDW. Shit and I deleted people as usual. RETARD!!! And shoutout to all the Menacing Monocles people, Astatine, adelante, Syllcy, Sleepy, Kanine, Evo, Bran, Dominum. And also to the XGN people whom I left out because I’m such a douche. Haruhi, General, Emir, Rfnv, Splink, Cobalt, Ding.

Madman: Shoutout to Brandon. We would also like to thank XGN for always scrimming with us, from the days we would roll them 5-0 till now, where we get pwnedcakes. Shoutout to 501st gay squad, you know those pedos, yes, they my friends.

Crash: le geant, le douche, le fomme, le crap i forgot the rest. OH AND ……. STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPID CEE!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Again, I hope everyone enjoyed reading this interview. 8D

I know the questions are similar or same, ALMOST ALL OF THEM were COPIED-PASTED from the Team Cataclysmic Interview. ;P

Yes and i hope you guys could tell that HDW is very bonded, funloving and are a crazy bunch of douches through this interview. OH and Oster is such a serious douche bag by playing TF2 while being interview, therefore he didn't answer that much. Ohwell.

I want to thank:

HAHA DOWAN for spending their time with me! KEEP ROCKING ON GUYS! :))))))))))))))))))))))

FOR THE POLL! If you guys would like some more Team Interviews, tell me what team you might or want to see being interviewed, and i will see what i can do, since school is such a bitch that it is starting tomorrow. OHWELL!

Hope you enjoyed this read! :>

Krypt: SHUGGY YOU FUCKER CHEATER. FUCK YOU SHUGGY!

Divine: FUCK YOU SHUGGY!

Madman: SHUGGY IF YOU CAN HEAR US' date=' OR YOU READ THIS, FUCK YOU![/size']

no you is cheater

Krypt: Shoutouts to all the people who helped us and shit. Brandon' date=' who is so fucking gay in real life.

Madman: Shoutout to Brandon.

[/quote']

geeez.

i feel loved already

HAHA~ SOUNDS SO FUNNY TO PLAYING WIF YOU GUYS

VERY ENJOYING IN EACH GAMES..

THATS WHAT I HOPE TO GET IT

NO DARREN IS NOT WHO YOU SHOULD ENJOY.

IT IS SAPINO.

IT IS SAPINO.

why sapino so handsome meh?, how bout bigfoot

IT IS SAPINO.

why sapino so handsome meh?' date=' how bout bigfoot

[/quote']

haha guys so cute:>

when i saw this thread i was like "hurrah' date=' i can use this stuff without needing to interview the team!". then i realized i would need to do some censoring. crap. :P

[/quote']

what are you talking about .... ? i dont understand you a single bit.

anurag rao is sexy

who is that?

only the sexiest thing ever alive. HE NEEDS FRIENDS. HELP ANUGRAO RAO FIND HIS FRIENDS.

when i saw this thread i was like "hurrah' date=' i can use this stuff without needing to interview the team!". then i realized i would need to do some censoring. crap. :P

[/quote']

anurag rao is sexy

who is that?

only the sexiest thing ever alive. HE NEEDS FRIENDS. HELP ANUGRAO RAO FIND HIS FRIENDS.

I think Strifemare wanted to put up the interview on his site.

[/quote']

anurag rao is sexy

who is that?

WHO IS ANUGRAG RAO

HALP! I NEED TO LEARN MY TF2 VOCAB

[/quote']

anurag rao is sexy

who is that?

WHO IS ANUGRAG RAO

HALP! I NEED TO LEARN MY TF2 VOCAB

anurag rao is a species of otter

[/quote']

anurag rao is sexy

who is that?

I think Strifemare wanted to put up the interview on his site.

hole in one' date=' spammah :) if its all good with y'all, i'll be posting that interview up later in the week.

[/quote']

haha i see. hey sure man. go ahead and publicise. as long as you say its done by me im okay with anything else. haha! great to see that it is being shared and read around by everyone too.

I saw Anurag Rao on Facebook friend suggestions.

TELL ME WHO HE IS.

*praying hard it's not Oster*