This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Bob

BlackHUD

Hey guys. I've finally completed my minimal hud that i made from scratch after a long time. I hope it's good enough for public use.

Latest changelog : Click here

some pics.

I6K9Dsuh.jpg

ljeK0Sph.jpg

oSwBzyoh.jpg

NOTE THAT YOU SHOULD SET CL_HUD_MINMODE TO 0

There are also customization options like implementing shadows and even a broesel-like hp cross for those that can't get enough of original hp cross. 

Feedback will be much appreciated as I might've left some stuff out. Im currently working on the aesthetics of the loadout and backpack screens which will come much later. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fog's custom crosshairs v3 is included too.

crosshairsv3.png

Ctrl+f xhairspread in your hudlayout.res which is located in your scripts folder.

Change the labeltext  to you desired crosshair.

You can also change the colour of the crosshair by changing the fgcolor. The four numbers represent the RGB values and the opacity of the color respectively.

If you do not wish to use the hud crosshair, you can disable it by changing the enabled and visible values to 0.

The default colour of the crosshair is black.

"40 255 40 255" gives you a bright green.

"255 40 40 255" gives you the low health red.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shoutout to qjyap, teal, snowiie, aki,teejizz, saki, cody, zimmy ,yuri ,netflux and everyone that has supported me by giving me feedback, suggestions and solutions to my problems. Truly this hud wouldn't have been made possible without all of you!

If you found any bugs, want to give suggestions or need some help editing BlackHUD, feel free to post here or add me.

Edited by Bob
  • Like 1

HUD customizations don't work for me :<

And the health/ammo things are white so they are quite difficult to see on certain surfaces.