This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Madman

Was anyone there tonight?

Mustaine is god. Are you serious? Hammett better than Mustaine? Mustaine is clearly in the top 5 rhythm guitarist in the world, I have no idea how you think that Hammett is better than Mustaine.

hahahahahaha kirk hammett better than Mustaine.. Dude you are so deluded its not even funny. You're probably going to say Lars Ulrich is better than one of the drummers I mentioned next.

Do you know how insanely poetic and inspiring melodic death metal lyrics are? You're clearly missing something here. please just give this a listen and read the lyrics while you're at it - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRYegMkb-cM

You're just one of those idiots who believe death and black metal are only about those themes you just mentioned.. I pity you man. Stuck in your mainstream shithole, not willing to explore the extremities of music. I agree that Norwegian metal music videos are fucking ridiculous but who the fuck gives two shits about a music video. If you truly enjoy music, music videos MEAN NOTHING. Where exactly have I dissed your music/said i listen to THE BEST MUSIC EVAR!

PS -FIR - Yes, me backing my argument with facts is called contributions. I'm so sorry you don't understand it.

cute that you have to post a video everytime to proove your point.

okay looks like you ran out of points, not like you really had any. if that was your comeback, i feel so sorry for you cause if you really did watch any of the videos i posted, your eyes might just open a LITTLE bit and you'd stop living in the past/ living in a hole.

living in a hole.

depends on which type of hole you wanna live in for the rest of your life pal ;)