This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
ding

WMO 1.1 / IME 3.0

Try Best Denki' date=' they have stocks of old products.

[/quote']

The best at Compass Point had some "Basic Optical Mouse" thing but I didn't see the WMO there

the best? What the best? I don't remember there's a shop in compasspoint by the name of the best.

Try this link' date=' not sure whether its in the list. http://www.videopro.com.sg/products/index.php?cPath=66_114&sort=2a&filter_id=2

[/quote']

THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST

It's on the top floor and sells TVs and stuff

EDIT: I actually recommended ding to go to video-pro in sim lim, but he said they said they had no more

Top floor? sell tv and stuff? I went there few days ago and i don't remember there's any shop on the TOP floor selling tv and stuff.

Top floor? sell tv and stuff? I went there few days ago and i don't remember there's any shop on the TOP floor selling tv and stuff.

:'( i quit

Explain to me what so special about these mice?

These 2 Mouse are the best mouse on this planet i swear .... They work evergreen with all dpi's + no negative acceleration and yea really good to hold fucking better than my cheap stupid laptop mouse so small to hold +450 dpi only (

Would let go of a 3.0 original (the grey ones, not the new black ones) that is in immaculate working condition as it has only seen a short use span (only for several laptop travels) for $50 (iirc rrp is $69?). PM if interested. Cheers.

Explain to me what so special about these mice?

Apart from the fact that it's used by 80% of all those professional gaymers (which no one cares about), I suppose it's the shape of both these mouses that makes them a great universal choice. I've used both and the feel and grip is great.

3.0 has the slightly more responsive left mouse button than the 1.1, but since it's a right-handed design, I find it only turns left much easier than turning right.

The 1.1 has an ambidextrous shape and it turns left or right quick with the same amount of effort so this is the best one suited for me.