This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
bRight

Ideas & Suggestions Thread - "first thread in this forum"

im cool.

ANYTHING UNDER THE SUN CAN BE POSTED HERE.

SO STOP REMOVING HAPPY HAPPY FUN FUN CLUB THREADS.

K

THANKS.

Thanks, msc. Nemes|s, your sig..... is.... mesmerizing..... :-|.

There are a still a lot of tiny changes I need to make so you'll see things changing randomly the whole day.

I also need suggestions for a font color for the thread links. The light blue is quite blinding. Unless you want me to darken it a little or bolden it. Throw your suggestions in here. I'm renaming this thread to the Suggestions thread.

Please get the word out of the new site to all the Asian teams! Unfortunately they will have to register forum accounts again but it will be the last time. I need all the clan leaders and country representatives to PM me or msg me in Steam chat so I can fix up your forum privileges.

The blue buttons will also be changing over time to match the TF2-themed red ones (new reply/new thread etc). Any suggestions for site design are also welcome (too red, too azn, not indian enough etc)...

Love u all! xoxo~

PS: shuggy, is that klaymen from Neverhood in your sig? awesome game! ^_^

Changed forum font to a slightly darker blue with font-weight "bold" enabled. Any good? Do a CTRL+F5 if you don't see the changes.

ROFL, don't get me wrong. I love you guys' signatures. Nemes|s, bright, mut. etc. but I am disabling images in signatures for the time being. They are seriously breaking the reading flow. I'll re-enable them once we fix some limits or I find better ways to include some seksy siggy additions.

bright accidentally my post and doesn't afraid of anything.

I dont get what you're trying to say ROFL