• asiafortress cup 14
Wish

Looking for members for a new team.

Post here if you're interested, current line up =

Solly: Lumi & Acel

Demo: Me | Duece

Scout: r3 & Audi000

Medic: SD. |Selr

post here if you're seriously interested, we're looking for players willing to commit to this team and have a decent level of experience. Hope to see good responses, thank you.

Even if the slot is filled up, please give a response here if you're interested at all, we're still considering.

Edit: Please give a link to your steam page and give some basic information, I need to know who you are before i can even consider.

EDIT: Not for AFL2, maybe for AFL3 and all that.

Edit7: We're currently full on members, here's the final lineup.

Scout: r3 & audio

Demo: Wish

Solly: Acel and Lumi

Medic: sd (All of us <3 u)(Lie)

Grand marshall standbys

Scout: xe(ALEXMYMAN) & Rims(NOOB4NOW)

Demo: Duece(Lover boy) & Bio(COOL CAT)

Solly: xe(ALEXYOURMAN)

Medic: Selr(SALADTHEPRO)

mmm two demo in roster. might as well just give it a go for any teams that are interested. Since I have time now it'd be nice to get back to the competitive scene.

A little about me-

euro demo looking for a stable team. love to have a laugh with bunch of mates on mumble.

From: Hong Kong. lived in UK for most of my life. been back for less than a year.

Experience mm.. played in euro competitive scene. ETF2L div3. had trialed for couple of teams that are currently in div2. Experience playing with those tf2 stars you see in frag movies mostly in pickups. left the scene due to the reason that I have to work in HK. Been active in those communities. mpuk, fragmasters etc.

Not too familar with the asia tf2 scene but I am getting the hang of it. Played for a short while in pAe last sept but took a break from tf2 again. Now im back full on.

Find me at:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197970542780

or

#mpuktf2.pickup @ quakenet

Be cool.