This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Sign in to follow this  
snacks

to hl admins : 30th hl mixes

Hey hl admins i am really sorry that I quit in the middle of the game . my mac shut down it self and noe it won't start . I am not sure there was 2 maps because I just move to hk s few months ago. I had to play with a high fps and saw glitches on my screen . I am sorry and it wont happen again . I am sorry red team it was my fault that we lose. Thanks I am typing this on mobile so there will be some grammar mistakes . Overall I am really sorry. I promise it won't happen again

EDIT:

So I'm talking to teal right now (who was in game) and you said in game that you did not know you had two maps and you suddenly "had to go". Why does your story you told the players differ from the one you posted here?

Also, moving to Hong Kong a few months ago. How is that a valid reason, since the AsiaFortress HL Mixes have only started in September and your join date is on 17th November?

I don't know what you're smoking or drinking son. High FPS is a good thing, not something bad. It's probably a typo error and I'm going to close one eye for now.

gRHhn.gif