This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Sign in to follow this  
bunnyl0rdy

Banned

Hello guy im sorry, i have been banned from AsiaFortress PUG #1 and #2 i would like to kno why i would be banned if i didnt do anything ILIGAL plz /r me as fast u guys can,

All my Pleasure

,BUNNY ^.^

I may not know the full case but in the meantime please refer to the rules of Asiafortress Pug to see if you have broken any of these:

• When a minimum of 12 players join the server, i.e. 6 on each team, a countdown will commence and the last 2 players to join Spectator will have to be Medic Captains; this means they will pick team members and more importantly, it also means they will play Medic for the duration of the PUG.
  • At this point, a list of players who didn’t play the previous map will be produced. It is mandatory for the Captains to pick players from this list first. After players on the list have all been picked, Captains are free to pick anyone else in Spectator.
  • Players are not allowed to play spy, sniper, pyro, heavy and engineer if the team disagrees. To be sure, just ask your team if they’re fine with you playing those classes.
  • If you need to leave mid-game, please type !sub before leaving and wait until someone has replaced you before you leave or you might face some dissent and disappointment from the players.
  • Any form of racism, excessive trolling and flaming and abuse of chat is strictly not allowed.

Once reviewed, please contact an Asiafortress admin (preferably the one who banned you if possible) to clear the misunderstanding. Thank you, have a nice day.

I may not know the full case but in the meantime please refer to the rules of Asiafortress Pug to see if you have broken any of these:

• When a minimum of 12 players join the server, i.e. 6 on each team, a countdown will commence and the last 2 players to join Spectator will have to be Medic Captains; this means they will pick team members and more importantly, it also means they will play Medic for the duration of the PUG.
  • At this point, a list of players who didn’t play the previous map will be produced. It is mandatory for the Captains to pick players from this list first. After players on the list have all been picked, Captains are free to pick anyone else in Spectator.
  • Players are not allowed to play spy, sniper, pyro, heavy and engineer if the team disagrees. To be sure, just ask your team if they’re fine with you playing those classes.
  • If you need to leave mid-game, please type !sub before leaving and wait until someone has replaced you before you leave or you might face some dissent and disappointment from the players.
  • Any form of racism, excessive trolling and flaming and abuse of chat is strictly not allowed.

Once reviewed, please contact an Asiafortress admin (preferably the one who banned you if possible) to clear the misunderstanding. Thank you, have a nice day.

Well when i left i was the only one on the PUG

and maybe i may had argue cause i was tryin to swap cause i cant support med, maybe that was the only mistake i probably made. :/

you left when you were medic.

Im sorry i never left the game as a medic, i would like to see a printscreen, it was other guy, everytime i went medic i tried to swap with another guy but i never left the game.

I may be wrong, to prove it i would like to see a printscreen.

a claim with no supporting evidence can and should be rejected without needing any evidence...you're making no sense

you probably left when you thought there was no players left, when in reality they were just all in spectator mode, waiting for you to pick players. I suggest you stop arguing with the admins, we're not as bad as to gang up and make baseless accusations against one new player. nobody benefits.

Well, im bein polite, as u can see, im not arguein with anyone, not even you, well i would like to kno that if THIS IS GOIN TO BE A PERM ban.. thats all i want cuz well it was a mistake that i may made and its not goin to happen again ty

im not sure which admin banned you. that admin will be able to give you a clearer picture on why you were banned. If NATA banned you then he has already answered you. If you did make a HONEST mistake then a sincere apology would most likely ensure the ban is not permanent.

Sign in to follow this