This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Sign in to follow this  
thelousy

Reminder to all teams preparing for AFL5

I know it has been awhile since AFL5 was mentioned, but don't worry! AFL5 are in the works and right now, we need all teams who are interested to add/change/edit your team details in the following link:

http://asiafortress.com/thread-1349.html

This is important as we want to carry out a meeting in regards to unlockables and any issues you might want to bring up regarding AFL in general. Also, this allows for contact amongst each other for scrim opportunities.

So to the oldies, please update your details! And for the newbies, time to form new teams and show that the newbies can climb to the top!

P.S. Please kindly add that you have updated your details at the bottom of your entries. Thanks! Cause I will be deleting post that are not updated cause obviously their teams are no longer together.

Also, I would like to add that this forums can be used to discuss about public gameplay as well if you wish to. An example will be the guide to the gunslinger engie by babyshawn. Feel free to let your creative juices go wild! Asiafortress is not only about competitive TF2, it also encompasses the public players as well as all the funny and retarded shit that goes on during any TF2 game! So feel free to talk about anything!

Sign in to follow this